Another Deputy Has Been Fired

Another Deputy Has Been Fired

After reading this report, I realized that the sheriff is doing the very same thing that once happen to him, back in 2004, when Rod Shoap was sheriff. There's something wrong with this picture?

click below:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/apr ... uty-fired/

Re: Another Deputy Has Been Fired

It is a well known fact that Mike Scott began running for Sheriff in the later part of 2000. His main support came from members of the traffic unit and SWAT members, a number of which were promoted or received choice positions after he was elected, i.e. Charlie, Scott, Gary, to name a few.

Mike has noted in the article, that it was against his better judgement to assign the Deputy to the SRO program. This is as close to a statement that he might have been wrong as we will get from Mike.

Re: Another Deputy Has Been Fired

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It is a well known fact that Mike Scott began running for Sheriff in the later part of 2000. His main support came from members of the traffic unit and SWAT members, a number of which were promoted or received choice positions after he was elected, i.e. Charlie, Scott, Gary, to name a few.

Mike has noted in the article, that it was against his better judgement to assign the Deputy to the SRO program. This is as close to a statement that he might have been wrong as we will get from Mike.
    If one has proven time and time again that their best judgement is poor judgement how can something be "against their better judgement?" If they really have "better judgement" shouldn't they use it all the time instead of reserving it for times when their poor judgement embarrasses them?