FR for Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FR for Sheriff

FR for Sheriff

I had the opportunity to speak with FR about his pedigree. Served in the marines, 31 years in law enforcement, Captain over investigative unit, worked for FDLE, and Glades County.

There is much more but don't feel like typing it out. From what I gather the guy has no real ties to this agency so maybe he will clean house. That's a plus in my book.

He has plenty of experience. Another plus.

Compared to the other candidates he seems to be head and shoulders above them all.

Then again I am sure the *****ing will begin but please someone tell me why he shouldn't be our next Sheriff?

Re: FR for Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Confused Deputy
    I had the opportunity to speak with FR about his pedigree. Served in the marines, 31 years in law enforcement, Captain over investigative unit, worked for FDLE, and Glades County.

There is much more but don't feel like typing it out. From what I gather the guy has no real ties to this agency so maybe he will clean house. That's a plus in my book.

He has plenty of experience. Another plus.

Compared to the other candidates he seems to be head and shoulders above them all.

Then again I am sure the *****ing will begin but please someone tell me why he shouldn't be our next Sheriff?
    If you look who gave him the most money it will tell you who will be his #2 guy... Can you say Gaconi... FDLE buddy will get even for all of us who have arrested his kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused Deputy
    From what I gather the guy has no real ties to this agency so maybe he will clean house. That's a plus in my book.

That should answer your question. No different than BC had and what did it get you. Another administrator that has been trained to screw us and we have another 4 screwed up years. No thanks.

Have talked to Rubino and I like what he stands for. Everyone that knows him, says he is what our department needs. His name is definately getting around and I really like to see him as our next sheriff.

FR is smarter than you think, he knows it would be political suicide to bring JG anywhere near the sheriff;s office. JG dug his grave and is going to have to live in it. I can promise you JG will never be an employee of the CCSO, so nice try. FR would be glad to take your money if you would like to donate and I guarntee you won't be his chief deputy. Try another guess you might get warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    FR is smarter than you think, he knows it would be political suicide to bring JG anywhere near the sheriff;s office. JG dug his grave and is going to have to live in it. I can promise you JG will never be an employee of the CCSO, so nice try. FR would be glad to take your money if you would like to donate and I guarntee you won't be his chief deputy. Try another guess you might get warmer.
    Yea right, once in bed together there will always be a place for you. They seem to be real cozy when they were together.

I think he has taken almost 1,500 from the Gaconi family "www.charlottevotes.com", You can find the Gaconi kids at "www.ccso.org", and then search inmates. Not to smart to take money from that guy since we had about 30 officers involved in his FDLE IA, when he was fired.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty dawg
    I think he has taken almost 1,500 from the Gaconi family "www.charlottevotes.com", You can find the Gaconi kids at "www.ccso.org", and then search inmates. Not to smart to take money from that guy since we had about 30 officers involved in his FDLE IA, when he was fired.
    Interesting enough FR was his partner. It makes me wonder why he left FDLE?? I heard FR speak the first time and it was one big train wreck but I have noticd that if you listen to FR's speeches now he is sounding more and more like EP. Perhaps EP is our man.

To the poster who keep flagging John Gaconi as being a slam stop. Here is the link to his story http://www.nbc-2.com/story/14544996/...ltiple-charges and here is the summary about the outcome of the long investigation http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/...429_Gaconi.pdf.

If you have documentation refuting what was posted then please upload it to a sharing site and post the link here. Once posted and investigated as to the authenticity then the decision to remove it will be done. Obviously, NBC-2 has not removed the story so there must be some validity to the story as it was reported by a very reliable news agency who has a proved track record.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast