FR for Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FR for Sheriff

Re: FR for Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    FR is smarter than you think, he knows it would be political suicide to bring JG anywhere near the sheriff;s office. JG dug his grave and is going to have to live in it. I can promise you JG will never be an employee of the CCSO, so nice try. FR would be glad to take your money if you would like to donate and I guarntee you won't be his chief deputy. Try another guess you might get warmer.
    Yea right, there are not only donations, they have campaigned together. You can say what you want they have already been seen together.

Hey Jack, that's a fact.

Are you really that afraid of who is seen with who? You all sound like a bunch of babies. I am embarrassed to be part of this organization. You jump from one person to another who is running for Sheriff. Trying to pull up dirt from any direction you can.Why dont you take the time and put in your efforts to educate yourselves of who is going to be the most qualified to do the right thing for us and the residents. Make your own opinions and keep them to yourself, unless it is a positive thing for our department.

Are you really that afraid of who is seen with who? You all sound like a bunch of babies. I am embarrassed to be part of this organization. You jump from one person to another who is running for Sheriff. Trying to pull up dirt from any direction you can.Why dont you take the time and put in your efforts to educate yourselves of who is going to be the most qualified to do the right thing for us and the residents. Make your own opinions and keep them to yourself, unless it is a positive thing for our department.
    What are you doing here if you do not want to read this and learn something about the candidates. Good or bad. You also get a good look at some of the people that are suppose to have you back. Really sad isn't it? This is exactly what EP has been talking about. Maybe it is time to listen.

As always my name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    To the poster who keep flagging John Gaconi as being a slam stop. Here is the link to his story http://www.nbc-2.com/story/14544996/...ltiple-charges and here is the summary about the outcome of the long investigation http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/...429_Gaconi.pdf.

By the way FR was John Gaconi's partner in case you all didn't know this..

Yeah and Gaconi was sh-t canned and Rubino got a high ranking job with Glades County, wow your really onto something there. And Pope was a 8 year trooper that went no where. Your right he's the right man for the job.

EP has no experience with management=fact. EP failed the state exam and was forced to resign from CCSO=fact. EP has only been a Trooper for his eight year career with no supervisory experience=fact.

EP has no experience with management=fact. EP failed the state exam and was forced to resign from CCSO=fact. EP has only been a Trooper for his eight year career with no supervisory experience=fact.
    Really? I would like to see where your "facts" came from. EP has not only have experience in the Navy and The Troopers, he has time devoted to many orginizations helping the community. Jobs that involve managing 50 officers at a time.
    Of course you would know of that if you had you listened to his radio intervew on Ken Lovejoy's show. Now that your "facts" have been expunged, what more crap have you to throw at me? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    To the poster who keep flagging John Gaconi as being a slam stop. Here is the link to his story http://www.nbc-2.com/story/14544996/...ltiple-charges and here is the summary about the outcome of the long investigation http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/...429_Gaconi.pdf.

Whats strange about this summary of the investigation, is that this copy was sent to CCSO administration along with copy of Criminal Allegations against the administration that was brought forward.(only the administration had this incorrect copy of the findings). The termination was rescinded and he retired out. JG is the hardest working individual and is the best investigator I ever knew. Verify your facts, call FDLE or talk to him directly. Better yet talk to his attorney.

A news story was used as reference material and the link to the summary was also taken from the same story/web page. IF there was a discrepancy in the story, why did they not print a correction and put one up on the site? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

What I suspect is that instead of receiving anymore bad press for the agency, they let him retire so he and the issue would just go away. I could be wrong however. If you have an issue with the facts stated contact NBC-2 and have them correct it with the "correct" information, then I will post it here.

I like Rubino a lot... I hope he gets it.. He will do us good and bring justice.. When you think about it, the Command Staff has to worry about their jobs every 4 years.. That's gotta stink for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12