I would like to thank you - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: I would like to thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Wingate
    Actually Jim I am glad you responded. I have recently moved to Charlotte County from Plant City. Before that i worked 25 years for Suffolk County PD on Long Island, New York. I never said I was making my complete decision based on info from this site. So let me slow it down for you. I said that I was gathering information based on how the deputies feel about the candidates. Being that said I could care less how you feel. Being what I have gathered your a disgrace to the badge anyway. I do commend you for riding Pope all the way back to your greens. Or at least trying to. The least you could do is be honest and admit that is why you are pushing for this man. Just say it. "Pope promised me my job back that is why I want him to get elected". I would rather you be honest about it. We all know whoever gets elected favors will get done so just say it. That is just the way the system works. But to come in here and try to discredit me when I have done my years of service and try to voice my opinion is showing exactly why you sir should not be in this profession. I have seen your constant harassing of anyone that has opposed your candidate. Acting like people are not allowed to express there opinion. When the last time I checked this was America where you are allowed to say what you feel without being harassed. I hear you ran for sheriff some years back, I thank God you were not elected, by judging from you demeanor on this site I believe you would have ran that office like a tyrant rather than an elected official. So you talk about truth I would like to see some out of you.
    Funny how your demeanor is not much different than what you accuse me of. Must be that para-military organization thing that we both have spend decades within. I do not pull any punches and believe that right is right and wrong is wrong. You my friend have accused me of not talking truth however you have not stated one lie that has been told by me. On the other hand you have accused me of harassing others when expressing my opinion as this site is designed for.

Again if you came here to get a feel of how the deputies feel allow me to be the one that busts your bubble. This site is a example of the unprofessional, misfits of the agency that have an opinion that is contrary to what the department feels as a whole. They are cowards hiding behind screne names and bringing forth lies, stories, and innuendos that brings discredit on the entire Law Enforcement Community. If this is how you operated where you came from welcome home you will really enjoy this thread.

As for disgracing the badge I invite you to prove it. Again you based your information on rumors and inneundos stated on here, as you have already adimitted. Enough Said.

Out of here one more time. But I will be back when required.

My name as always

Jim Melo

Steve once again you are completely right about Melo he was and is a disgarce to the badge, this is why he was fired. And Melo would like people to think Pope is qualifed base on his eight years as a ticket writer. Not exactly who I'd want to perform surgey on me, if you catch my drift. However, Melo is right in saying that BP is not the answer, things need to change around the office. Moral has never been worse and his non personality will not help. Please look at the other two candidates and make your choice there. And Melo crawl back under your rock or not you only make it better for people not to vote for the Pope.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Steve once again you are completely right about Melo he was and is a disgarce to the badge, this is why he was fired. And Melo would like people to think Pope is qualifed base on his eight years as a ticket writer. Not exactly who I'd want to perform surgey on me, if you catch my drift. However, Melo is right in saying that BP is not the answer, things need to change around the office. Moral has never been worse and his non personality will not help. Please look at the other two candidates and make your choice there. And Melo crawl back under your rock or not you only make it better for people not to vote for the Pope.
    Again your attempt to discredit me in order to get to EP is being done in vain. If you knew the facts and truth you would find that my career behind the badge was not only honorable but admirable. Before spewing at the mouth you really ought to take the time to read and find out the real story. Yes, we ran a tight ship and had pride, integrity, and professionalism. My people were proud to come to work and wear their uniform. They were enabled to make decisions on their own and knew what they were doing. I was taken down because I did not build a wall around myself. I taught people how to do my job as it was my responsibility to do so. Your leaders there today spend more time covering their butts than doing what a leader is suppose to do. I would be willing to bet if asked what their job is they do not know. So as you get witty and attack me look in the mirror and ask yourself one of the two questions I will present.

1. I am a leader; Do I train my people to take my place, or have I become self protecting and care only about my career?

2. I am not a leader; Does my leader prepare me to take their place and instill in me the desire to promote.

I already know the answer to both of these question senerios'. And beleive me the answers are really sad.

Now as for the other candidates you brought into play think about these three facts.

Sapp: Been there done that and it did not work the first time.
    Rubino: Welcome to Glades County. Need I say more.
    Prummell: Did not want to leave him out. Are we ready for the sequell "Billy 2"?

One last question or maybe a statement. You spoke of surgery. Now that leads to a funny thing. There are two places that we go and never ask what experience or education-training that the individual has. The doctor-emergency room and church. But we certainly take what they say as Gospel. However in order to be the Sheriff you have to have more experience than brains. Just Saying.

Ok, gotta go now my fat man chair is cooling off.

As always my name

Jim

Actually Jim I am glad you responded. I have recently moved to Charlotte County from Plant City. Before that i worked 25 years for Suffolk County PD on Long Island, New York. I never said I was making my complete decision based on info from this site. So let me slow it down for you. I said that I was gathering information based on how the deputies feel about the candidates. Being that said I could care less how you feel. Being what I have gathered your a disgrace to the badge anyway. I do commend you for riding Pope all the way back to your greens. Or at least trying to. The least you could do is be honest and admit that is why you are pushing for this man. Just say it. "Pope promised me my job back that is why I want him to get elected". I would rather you be honest about it. We all know whoever gets elected favors will get done so just say it. That is just the way the system works. But to come in here and try to discredit me when I have done my years of service and try to voice my opinion is showing exactly why you sir should not be in this profession. I have seen your constant harassing of anyone that has opposed your candidate. Acting like people are not allowed to express there opinion. When the last time I checked this was America where you are allowed to say what you feel without being harassed. I hear you ran for sheriff some years back, I thank God you were not elected, by judging from you demeanor on this site I believe you would have ran that office like a tyrant rather than an elected official. So you talk about truth I would like to see some out of you.
    Re-post from "Qualified Candidate" I had to re-post this because each day this gets funnier and funnier. And please note there are more qualified person(s) that could run this Sheriff's Office and take care of those who matter....the hard working front line deputies, but they don't want to get involved because the way people want to discredit others on here.....just ask around I know several that would and could run but don't want to because of "Charlotte County Politics" and the nastiness behind it all!!! Oh and JM did get ahead but only on the backs of others that fell by the wayside because of him and his antics!!!!

Here is the re-post:
    I agree........anymore I stopped reading the funny pages in the "Mullet Wrapper" and come here to get my laughs. You guys/girls have your hands full trying to pick from those "candidates" you have before you!!!! So keep the laughs coming!!!! You will never get anyone who is really interested in actually doing the right thing for you, the agency, and the community with all the antics and carrying on......especially when JM puts his 2 cents in the mix......can I get change back JM????? It's really only worth a penny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guest2010
    Re-post from "Qualified Candidate" I had to re-post this because each day this gets funnier and funnier. And please note there are more qualified person(s) that could run this Sheriff's Office and take care of those who matter....the hard working front line deputies, but they don't want to get involved because the way people want to discredit others on here.....just ask around I know several that would and could run but don't want to because of "Charlotte County Politics" and the nastiness behind it all!!! Oh and JM did get ahead but only on the backs of others that fell by the wayside because of him and his antics!!!!

Here is the re-post:
    I agree........anymore I stopped reading the funny pages in the "Mullet Wrapper" and come here to get my laughs. You guys/girls have your hands full trying to pick from those "candidates" you have before you!!!! So keep the laughs coming!!!! You will never get anyone who is really interested in actually doing the right thing for you, the agency, and the community with all the antics and carrying on......especially when JM puts his 2 cents in the mix......can I get change back JM????? It's really only worth a penny!!!!
    Pretty sad that you can not write your own material. You made a accusation that JM used others back to move up. Name them. I remember going through a couple of idiot commanders until JM stabilized the division after they got rid of RW. What are you talking about. Oh thats right you just make this crap up as you go on.

I want to thank the majority of people posting on here. I logged on to find out what deputies thought of the candidates. I can officially say you all have ruined Ed Pope for me. From what I can tell all Ed Pope supporters are whiney little children. Treating this election like high school. If Ed Pope is anything like the school children that support him, I would not let him oversee making my sandwich let alone a sheriffs office. So I would like to thank you for finally showing me the light.
    Is this guy for real?? Hey Steve, I am not sure what cave you just emerged from but please go back into it. I can promise you EP has better things to do then to entertain on this site. If your decision is solely based on the crap written on this site then I have a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge to sell you. You are just an example of the spoon fed idiots in this county. You want to talk about experience, well let's see... GS has a whole lot of experience and it got him in a whole lot trouble perhaps he is your man. BP is a puppet and if you check in 2006 you will see he isn't a very honest individual for someone with all that experience. As far as FR who? Well, we have been down this road before and his name was BC. EP is a great guy and has a whole lot common sense which from what I can read from you lack also. They say when individuals are quick to tear into a candidate like EP they are desperate and can't defend their own candidate. EP went after BC and will continue to move forward until the whole Good Ole Boy system has crumbled. It's time to restore law and order and I know for a fact that the individuals in EP's corner are just the right people to make that happen. There are only two sides here the good and bad and I can see you have chosen the bad side so farewell.

[quote=That's a fact Jack]
    Quote Originally Posted by guest2010
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steve Wingate":30lpaoe6

Here is the re-post:
    Pretty sad that you can not write your own material. You made a accusation that JM used others back to move up. Name them. I remember going through a couple of idiot commanders until JM stabilized the division after they got rid of RW. What are you talking about. Oh thats right you just make this crap up as you go on.[/quote:30lpaoe6]

If you would have taken the time to look......this is my material. Go to "Qualified Candidate", it does say "guest2010". So you want to know who and what. Ask him about the escape he stopped all on his own while he was being trained...actually it was the squad that observed and stopped the escape attempt during visitation one fine Saturday afternoon in the old jail, but he has to toot his own horn and take all the credit.....that's just his nature as you can tell from his postings (team player????? I think not, well maybe....his own 1 man team). Ask him about his promotion to Sgt. right after he did Capt. Snidley Whiplash's (Snyder) dirty work for him against JK (God rest his sole) that got JK suspended and then demoted......his climb to the top began that very day as he was personally handed his new stripes by Snyder. So if you knew and or know so much why didn't you remember those 2 things....as there are many more, and then came his demise!!!! Any further questions????

Whats FR working for Glades County have to do with anything? 2 years unblemishd record with Plantation PD, Seven years unblemished record with FDLE, and then offered a high rankingposition to run a major drug task force that's taking millions of dollars of drug money off the streets. Who would turn down that opprotunity... Oh maybe a fired Jail Commander - tow truck driver that got his butt kicked in the last sheriff's race. Oh and JM you tried to find dirt on him because you called all his past employees attempting to do so. Come on JM deny that.

Mr. Wingate, the problem is that most on this site are Admin, not rank and file. Just sit back and read. :wink:

guest2010
    If you would have taken the time to look......this is my material. Go to "Qualified Candidate", it does say "guest2010". So you want to know who and what. Ask him about the escape he stopped all on his own while he was being trained...actually it was the squad that observed and stopped the escape attempt during visitation one fine Saturday afternoon in the old jail, but he has to toot his own horn and take all the credit.....that's just his nature as you can tell from his postings (team player????? I think not, well maybe....his own 1 man team). Ask him about his promotion to Sgt. right after he did Capt. Snidley Whiplash's (Snyder) dirty work for him against JK (God rest his sole) that got JK suspended and then demoted......his climb to the top began that very day as he was personally handed his new stripes by Snyder. So if you knew and or know so much why didn't you remember those 2 things....as there are many more, and then came his demise!!!! Any further questions????
    I have a few questions? You my friend have not a clue about me. You have spewed off at the mouth and regurgitated some crap that you have been fed by someone that only wants to see me discredited. I was promoted by Snider to DFC. My promotions to CPL, SGT, and Lt were under Walla. My promotion to CPT was by Worsch. To bring up someone that has passed is not only inmature but disrespectful. Sgt Kerns problem was with Walla and had nothing to do with me. I was a CPL under JC Spann when he met his problems with Walla. As a matter of fact it was MF that took his place not me. I was a junior CPL. As for the escape attempt with Imate D. Pinkard I had been out of training for quite some time or I would of never been working that post. It happen on Post 7 and would of be impossible for anyone else to be involved if you knew anything about how visitation was run. Now to my questions. How long have you had your degree in stupidity? Can you think objectiively on your own behalf? Do you have a gaurdian? Do you believe everything that you are told? Last but not least...Do you people really think that if you figure out how to discredit me it will hurt EP and his campaign for Sheriff?....Everyday you attack me you give me more credit and power.

As always my name

Jim

P.S. The more I read this site the more I find out about me that I never knew.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast