I would like to thank you
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

I would like to thank you

I want to thank the majority of people posting on here. I logged on to find out what deputies thought of the candidates. I can officially say you all have ruined Ed Pope for me. From what I can tell all Ed Pope supporters are whiney little children. Treating this election like high school. If Ed Pope is anything like the school children that support him, I would not let him oversee making my sandwich let alone a sheriffs office. So I would like to thank you for finally showing me the light.

Re: I would like to thank you

I agree Steve you are 100 percent correct

That is why i am supporting Bill Prummell. i heard him speak the other day and talked to him for a bit. Straight forward guy. Very Educated and has great hopes for the county. If you have not spoke to him I would encourage you to.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Wingate
    I want to thank the majority of people posting on here. I logged on to find out what deputies thought of the candidates. I can officially say you all have ruined Ed Pope for me. From what I can tell all Ed Pope supporters are whiney little children. Treating this election like high school. If Ed Pope is anything like the school children that support him, I would not let him oversee making my sandwich let alone a sheriffs office. So I would like to thank you for finally showing me the light.
    Steve if this is all it takes for you to make (an educated) decision you might want to reconsider Ed Pope. He was a Special Ed teacher you know. Maybe he can teach you something.

And this is why your "short bus hero" Ed Pope will never get elected he is inexperienced and immature like yourself. Also if your going to address a grown up kiddo you should make yourself known, not hide behind a whitty name like The Short Bus

Have you talked to the other candidates. They also blow pope out of the water.

I have spoke to Frank Rubino. He seemed to be a genuinely nice guy. But i was more impressed with Prummell. I would like to speak with Glen Sapp though and see what he is like.

That is why i am supporting Bill Prummell. i heard him speak the other day and talked to him for a bit. Straight forward guy. Very Educated and has great hopes for the county. If you have not spoke to him I would encourage you to.
    I used the same words about BC the first time I sat down and talked with him, and look at us now. If you like BC you will love BP, go ahead vote for him: Im sure you will, your admin, YOU have to.

by Steve Wingate » 04/20/12 20:54:47

And this is why your "short bus hero" Ed Pope will never get elected he is inexperienced and immature like yourself. Also if your going to address a grown up kiddo you should make yourself known, not hide behind a whitty name like The Short Bus
    I often wondered what would give me the desire to post on this site again. If you are using the incredible information that has been supplied on this site as your decision making tool...then I certainly hope that you are not involved in Law Enforcement in any way, shape, or form. Your selection of Sheriff should certainly be more important than what is said on this site. I find it disturbing at best to think this was going to be the median utilized to make such a important decision.

You speak of being a grown up in one of your posts and you responded just like a child. Would you really consider yourself any better than the poster in which you responded to. You immediately stooped to a level which in my opinion distroyed any credibiltiy that you may have had.

Last but not least you claim that you gave your name and are not hiding. I have done a records search and can not find a Steve Wingate anywhere in Charlotte County nor one that works for the CCSO. Just Saying. And if you are one of the above why are you hiding and from whom? Either way again not much different than the poster.

I have used my name and can be found not only in the phone book but on our tax roles. I am a citizen of this great county and am not hiding from anyone. So before you critize again try making sure that your words are somewhat of the truth.

Ed Pope is the only candidate that can fix this mess.

As always my name

Jim

Actually Jim I am glad you responded. I have recently moved to Charlotte County from Plant City. Before that i worked 25 years for Suffolk County PD on Long Island, New York. I never said I was making my complete decision based on info from this site. So let me slow it down for you. I said that I was gathering information based on how the deputies feel about the candidates. Being that said I could care less how you feel. Being what I have gathered your a disgrace to the badge anyway. I do commend you for riding Pope all the way back to your greens. Or at least trying to. The least you could do is be honest and admit that is why you are pushing for this man. Just say it. "Pope promised me my job back that is why I want him to get elected". I would rather you be honest about it. We all know whoever gets elected favors will get done so just say it. That is just the way the system works. But to come in here and try to discredit me when I have done my years of service and try to voice my opinion is showing exactly why you sir should not be in this profession. I have seen your constant harassing of anyone that has opposed your candidate. Acting like people are not allowed to express there opinion. When the last time I checked this was America where you are allowed to say what you feel without being harassed. I hear you ran for sheriff some years back, I thank God you were not elected, by judging from you demeanor on this site I believe you would have ran that office like a tyrant rather than an elected official. So you talk about truth I would like to see some out of you.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast