Contract vote
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contract vote

Contract vote

Who in there right mind would vote Yes going along with councils impasse hearing ruling. Don't let the supervisors scare you into voting yes giving up your right to fight for what you deserve. Make council impose this at a coucil meeting in front of the public.

VOTE NO next week

No violation do not delete Mod!!!

Re: Contract vote

I hear you brother VOTE NO and see what this new board will do for US??

Exactly, also can someone advise what happen to the steps. II was told that was a separate issue not argued at the impasse hearing and was set for this month.
    Did the knew board already give this up or what. If anyone knows please let us patrol guys who need the step know.

I always vote NO Why would I vote to cut my pay 2.5%
    I cannot wait to see the spin the Sell Out Sellers put's out for us to vote YES?? :devil: :devil:

I am voting NO!! The mayor and city council can kiss my A$$!!

Lets see what Sellers and Youngblood can do?? They made many promise's! We all know what ST the chiefs brother inlaw said in briefings.

Well I was on the other side, the last several votes. So I am switching sides this time and voting "yes" along with the other stupid idiots that are always easily influenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha shift
    Exactly, also can someone advise what happen to the steps. II was told that was a separate issue not argued at the impasse hearing and was set for this month.
    Did the knew board already give this up or what. If anyone knows please let us patrol guys who need the step know.
    What vote are all you fools talking about taking place next week? I know of no such vote...... Anyway.... anyone reading this.... GET A LIFE... your all ignorant for even using this site... Do you really think anyone worth while speaks in this forum? I don't think so..... Miserable souls talking to miserable souls... I pity you ALL... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I hope they posted the vote or it will not count. I think it has to be posted for 10 days prior before we all vote. I saw it on the detail board. Not a big posting??? I am sure Sell out Sellers will keep us from voting since the Chief wants it to pass with a yes vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What vote are all you fools talking about taking place next week? I know of no such vote...... Anyway.... anyone reading this.... GET A LIFE... your all ignorant for even using this site... Do you really think anyone worth while speaks in this forum? I don't think so..... Miserable souls talking to miserable souls... I pity you ALL... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    So that would also make YOU an ignorant fool for being on this site????? You are obviously one of those miserable souls. :roll: YOUR??? Or do you mean YOU'RE???? WHILE??? WOW!!! :snicker:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast