Prummell needs to go.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Prummell needs to go.

I have worked along with Prummell over the longevity of my career. He is a yes man and is not as intelligent as he thinks he is. This place will never change with him in charge. Please vote against Prummell if you want change people.

Question Re: Prummell needs to go.

Couldn't have put it better. Anyone who knows him confirms that he has no personality. And yes, nothing will change with him. The same administration, policy, and ethics (no etics) as BC. Some people have this dilemma and cannot make an interpretacion of what is being told to them about BC's corruption.
    That, or the truth is something they fear. But you Sir, have it right! :wink:

Re: Prummell needs to go.

No one has anything good to say about Prummell. Just think how the other admin goons felt when they found out He was "hand picked" and "trained" for the job they believed they whould be next in line for. The stress it eating them alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    Couldn't have put it better. Anyone who knows him confirms that he has no personality. And yes, nothing will change with him. The same administration, policy, and ethics (no etics) as BC. Some people have this dilemma and cannot make an interpretacion of what is being told to them about BC's corruption.
    Excuse my ignorance. I don't work for your agency, but a friend does. He seems pretty happy there and suggested I come down and get a job there. What kind of corruption are you talking about? Please clue me in. My buddy said it was a fine agency. It seems to be paying more than the other counties around it, but if there is going to be the kind of drama there I've seen on this forum I'm staying put where I'm at. I see post after post full of profanity and just anger. I have a hard time believing this is coming from officers. Clue me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    Excuse my ignorance. I don't work for your agency, but a friend does. He seems pretty happy there and suggested I come down and get a job there. What kind of corruption are you talking about? Please clue me in. My buddy said it was a fine agency. It seems to be paying more than the other counties around it, but if there is going to be the kind of drama there I've seen on this forum I'm staying put where I'm at. I see post after post full of profanity and just anger. I have a hard time believing this is coming from officers. Clue me in.
    Stay where you are at while you are still a thinker. You are not allowed to think on your own here. Sgt and above are the only one's that can make a decision. The deputy is barely a pawn on the big board of chess. Wait until Pope wins and then apply.

You should see the commanders kissin prummels azzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You should see the commanders kissin prummels azzzz

I saw it at the FOP meeting.

http://scc.eed.sunnewspapers.net/olive/ ... lotte_sun/

Editor:
    My reaction to Cameron withdrawing from the race is not surprise. It is a ploy to get his best employee elected as sheriff, William Prummell.
    Over the past several years, Cameron has “groomed” him and all of his family to be a controlling interest in the sheriff’s department, hiring his brother-in-law, his son, his son’s best friend, all when hiring new employees was supposed to be suspended.
    Let’s put a stop to nepotism in Charlotte County and elect someone with no ties who will do the job fairly and honestly.
    Richard Reagan
    Boca Grande

Prummell is more errogant than Pope.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Prummell is more errogant than Pope.
    Not possiable. You must work in the jail and had any work related interaction with him. Everyone on the road knows he"s an arrogant gloryhound. Ask him how many times he's contacted the media without permission to tout his own exploits. Never seen BP do that.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast