Republicans hate the police and they don't hide it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Republicans hate the police and they don't hide it

Asshole libs

These shitbags make up propaganda. Any of U stupid enuff to vote for obama or any liberal will be kicking your own asses when we are riding bicycles at work because the county can't afford fuel after this jackass doubles down on the price of gas, food and every freakin thing to make us all poor if dumbo gets a second term. If you can't see that you are complete morons. READ HIS BOOKS!! HE'S a COMMUNIST U DUMBASS DEMOCRAPS!!!! Community organizer = RADICAL. I guess he wasnt even good at that since chicago has the highest murder rate in the nation.

Libs suck, but I'll be voting democrat in state races. I'm tired of being beaten down by Rick Scott and his cronies. I will vote straight Republican for all Federal offices though.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Libs suck, but I'll be voting democrat in state races. I'm tired of being beaten down by Rick Scott and his cronies. I will vote straight Republican for all Federal offices though.
    Scott is trying to get the state budget in order - the one charlie light in the loafers left him with. Hang in there. Once the budgets are back on trak we'll get raises. If not we'll get layoffs. Liberals want 2 classes - poor and elite. We aint elite my friend. Vote all of the scumbags out. Their montra is let em eat cake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12