Republicans hate the police and they don't hide it

Republicans hate the police and they don't hide it

Check out this video below where republican governor John Kasich unloads his hatred on a hard working lawman who dared to do his job. Brothers and sisters this is what we are facing nationwide with republican governors. They are committed to destroy us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWZRdz2hXWo

Re: Republicans hate the police and they don't hide it

I was always a fan of the Governor's and liked watching him when he had his show on FOX. Always thought of his as someone who was not your typical politition. However after seeing his short rant I was kind of taken by surprise.

For whatever reason it seems like the republican party ever since the last election has it in for law enforcement and the public sector as a whole. I never in my wildist dreams ever thought I would vote for a democrat but did for Alex Sink.

I also at least at this point in time will be voting all democrat for all candidates for all local seats in Florida. Especially Governor and Attorney General. I don't think Pam Bondi has been a friend to LEO's either. What a shame...

This thread is so pathetic it makes me want to barf!! It is so obvious that this is a democratic troll trying to create doubt or sway opinion among republicans.

Hey fool, if you have not realized yet, the public really could care less anymore about political parties. It all boils down to the person and their message. Both parties are a disgrace to the American election process so get a life and a job and move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawman's Pension
    Check out this video below where republican governor John Kasich unloads his hatred on a hard working lawman who dared to do his job. Brothers and sisters this is what we are facing nationwide with republican governors. They are committed to destroy us.

Well, I will give you credit, this Governor is in fact an idiot.
    However, I have to question the intelligence of an officer that writes a sitting governor a traffic citation; but more importantly, how does this incident translate into a national conspiracy against police officers.
    Where were you when the President, Commander in Chief stooge called the Massachusetts cop stupid?
    Was that a Democratic conspiracy against all law enforcement or the acts of an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawman's Pension

However, I have to question the intelligence of an officer that writes a sitting governor a traffic citation; but more importantly, how does this incident translate into a national conspiracy against police officers.
    Where were you when the President, Commander in Chief stooge called the Massachusetts cop stupid?
    Was that a Democratic conspiracy against all law enforcement or the acts of an idiot?
    The Gov. is exempt from getting a ticket? And then he calls him an idiot in public? I have heard Obama also call the police stupid as well but do expect that from a democrat. But when republicans who I have voted for without question for 20 years start to turn...that is when I call foul. The Tea Party I think is to blame for some of this behavior. They are so far right they are almost liberals.

Re: Republicans hafe the police and they don't hide it

[quote=teabaggin']
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawman's Pension":3b8rpx11]Check out this video below where republican governor John Kasich unloads his hatred on a hard working lawman who dared to do his job. Brothers and sisters this is what we are facing nationwide with republican governors. They are committed to destroy us.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWZRdz2hXWo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWZRdz2hXWo[/url]
    The Gov. is exempt from getting a ticket? And then he calls him an idiot in public? I have heard Obama also call the police stupid as well but do expect that from a democrat. But when republicans who I have voted for without question for 20 years start to turn...that is when I call foul. The Tea Party I think is to blame for some of this behavior. They are so far right they are almost liberals.[/quote:3b8rpx11]

The answer my friends is blowing in the wind.... Vote out every republican candidate in November 2012. You don't have to vote democrat if you don't want to, just vote for anyone who is against republicans and their anti law enforcement agenda.