Females - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Females

Re: Females

Exactly, i do admit I should of not said that negative comment and yeah, I wouldn't tell any of the females what I said but you my friend aren't any different then the IDIOTS you supposely call.

You contradict yourself that's why your one of the two faces. I keep my distance from that girl but you, you agree about not to talk sh*t but your the first one. Read the thread my man.. and you say it again...J.R is a joke...so have you told him that...Nooooooooooo unlike you, I avoid that girl and I actually respect J.R cuz he says it as it is.. and by the way, JR is like that with everyone.. he looks out for them. Guy or girl..

You are the idiot and Atleast I admit my comment about her was inappropriate...
    :snicker:
    You gotta be an out of stater..

Change the topic to the two face hyprocrite which can't agree who side is he on.... Dummy

Again, you guys just don't learn. You are both proven cowards. One hides behind some numbers and the other behind letters. You guys are both the same, hyprocrites, sh*t talkers, and most of all...Cowards

I'm out of here... Hope the females and J.R find out who you guys are..that would be fun to watch..

Yo Sad, come up this way.. I can tell y[*]ou are straight Dade County.. not with that sh*t talking behind peoples back.. and you are right, we all know we can't trust your cops..straight snitches... And man I have read your forum from cops yelling on cops, writing tickets to cops, or just bashing your own.. you guys are a joke except for you Sad.. you are a man.

Wow.. I agree with Sad...Sad for president

Thank you fellow supporters.. lol
    Bottom line is I'm a cop and I love being a police officer. This is my career and I enjoy it no matter what. Every department has problems but they are handled in house. I'm not going any where because I like where I work. Awesome schedule, great co-wokers, and good pay.

There is always a bad Apple that wants everyone to ride the misery train. I am a leader and i do my own thing. Unlike the followers that follow to fit in. They complain and cry but they are still here. They blame administration but they are the ones who started these negative forums.

I follow the saying, do your job and they won't bother you. Why are you guys still here if you hate it so much...LEAVEEEEEE you bash your own because they are not like you, a miserable person. I have met great cops here and we all stick to eachother and keep doing this thing called "police work".

You point the finger at cops but you have 3 pointing right back at ya.. Do your job, back your brothers and sisters, and show some loyalty to your brothers. I give my life for this badge and the men and women who defend it.. you may not like me because I'm not a follower but I got your back and will go to war with you. Respect others and show some honor and maybe those people who you just bashed, you can learn a thing or two.

09 06

Exactly, i do admit I should of not said that negative comment and yeah, I wouldn't tell any of the females what I said but you my friend aren't any different then the IDIOTS you supposely call.

You contradict yourself that's why your one of the two faces. I keep my distance from that girl but you, you agree about not to talk sh*t but your the first one. Read the thread my man.. and you say it again...J.R is a joke...so have you told him that...Nooooooooooo unlike you, I avoid that girl and I actually respect J.R cuz he says it as it is.. and by the way, JR is like that with everyone.. he looks out for them. Guy or girl..

You are the idiot and Atleast I admit my comment about her was inappropriate...
    :snicker:
    You gotta be an
    III
    out of stater..

Change the topic to the two face hyprocrite which can't agree who side is he on.... Dummy
    SO TRUE.. NUMBER GUY, I READ THE THREAD AND SURE ENOUGH YOU DIS TALK NEGATIVELY ABOUT THE FENALES ESPECIALLY V.L.. THEN YOU DID BASH JR, WHICH IF HE WOULD FIND..PROBABLY PUT YOUR A** TO SLEEP.

LETTER GUY, YEAH YOU MESSED UP BUT ATLEAST YOU RECOGNIZED YOUR F**K UP. HOPE YOU LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON..

AHHHHH I'M GLAD WE CAN REFLECT ON THESES THINGS..AND THIS ENDS THE MOST TETARDED TOPIC AS OF YET.... NO MORREEEEEE

I agree JR is lucky to have his job back. The best looking officer Marlene.

You guys are pure losers.. and you continue to talk crap about your fellow officers.. wow, your real men alright.... Lol pure Cowards

After reading these threads, I confirm that these forums are only meant to cause division as you can see. You have spineless cowards hiding behind screen names talking about your fellow brothers and sisters.

And obviously none of these pencos have any honor or Balls to go up to these officers and let them know how they feel about them. Puro lluewa and I guarantee you they are not from Dade County.

That's why you guys EARNED your labels as the JOKES. its not for your administration, its not because of your co-wokers, its because its cowards, Shiva, y pargos like you who being the negative bs to this site so guys like me laugh at guys like you. Do really think anyone listens to you cowards.. keep doing what you know how to do...hide, complain, cry, bash officers, at the end of the day..you arr COWARDS....

Can it really be that bad over there? Is there a reason you have so many people come and go? Cant you guys look at this and feel any embarassment? High School nonsense, grow up and take action. If you really didnt like it you would leave not talk about leaveing. Everytime a major department opens up your guy and gals throw applications out threre like dice on a corner but only a few leave at a time, get real and just shut up or get going weaklings!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast