Females - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Females

Re: Females

I think most of the women here are nice looking. But I'm sure you are looking for the next miss America so move on to another forum yungin!

I cant even think for a sec, that anyone in MGPD is really even entertaining this clown who started this forum. It was prob a member of our excellent command staff trying to keep us seperate and getting us to talk trash on our own females. Can any of you please take some pride in this department and not react to such stupid post, such as "Do you have any hot girls that work there?" Why would this matter and why would you post that on a social site...com'on man! #embarassed@MGPD

I cant even think for a sec, that anyone in MGPD is really even entertaining this clown who started this forum. It was prob a member of our excellent command staff trying to keep us seperate and getting us to talk trash on our own females. Can any of you please take some pride in this department and not react to such stupid post, such as "Do you have any hot girls that work there?" Why would this matter and why would you post that on a social site...com'on man! #embarassed@MGPD

KEYWORDS: "SOCIAL SITE"...HEY THE WORLD IS COMING TO A END!!! WHY NOT?

Hey player how about you learn how to keep your **** dry. I'v seen many good officers get fired and lose their certification for dippin their pen in company ink. So stay focused on your work and staying safe instead of chasing that cooter. Trust me you'll last longer in this business. :snicker:

So true to the person who is named "Watch It".
    Why is this guy trying are females, and he is going to be working with us! Dam, goodluck to him, he will be in IA in no time. IDIOT

Sad is what you guys should Call THIS TOPIC..WHY WOULD ANYONE ENTERTAIN THIS TOPIC. NOT ONLY DID YOU BASH OUR CO-WORKERS, YOU BASICALLY SHOWED EVERYONE WE HAVE NO BROTHERHOOD.

OUR PROBLEMS SHOULD STAY AS OUR PROBLEMS BUT INSTEAD YOU TALK BAD ABOUT OUR FEMALE OFFICERS...THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE TO ME. YOU MAKE US LOOK WEAK ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU BASH OUR OWN. YOU THINK YOUR DOING SOMETHING GOOD BY AIRING OUT OUR LAUNDRY BUT YOUR NOT. YOU LOOK WORST THAN THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO SPEAK NEGATIVE ABOUT.

OUR FEMALE OFFICERS ARE EXCELLENT, AND WHEN YOU REQUEST A 15, THEY ARE THERE! AND THOSE FEMALES WHO YOU REFERRED SO NEGATIVELY ABOUT ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND OFFICERS.

YOU HIDE BEHIND THIS FORUM BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO BALLS. IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD LET THOSE OFFICERS KNOW IN THIER FACE NOT HERE. I KNOW THE FEMALE OFFICER WITH THE BLACK HAIR WOULD MAKE YOU EAT YOUR WORDS, LITERALLY. And as for the person you refer to as J.R, IF IT'S THE GUY WITH THE TRIBAL, I WILL BET MY RETIREMENT THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO STEP UP TO HIM.. YES ALL THE FEMALE OFFICER YOU MENTION AND THE INITIAL J.R (TATTOO) ARE MY FRIENDS AND MOST IMPORTANT MY CO-WOKERS.

SO BE A MAN AND ADDRESS THEM PERSONALLY INSTEAD OF BEING A COWARD AND TALKING CRAP TO OUTSIDERS ABOUT OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN BLUE. THEN YOU WONDER WHY WE ARE CONSIDERED A JOKE. IDIOTS LIKE YOU PUT US OUT THERE EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Well said!!! I agree with you, All of our females are great and yes he would not step up to them and say that to there faces, he is a coward. Amazing how people make us look. And I bet he is one of the two face people that talk all that crap about people and he see's the black hair officer and acts like her friend, what a two face.
    Grow up you idiot!

Look who's talking... You talked crap about J.R and now your agreeing with Sad..lol who is the two face in this forum.. idiot..

Don’t you guys have anything real going on... after reading all this is, do you really not get why NO ONE takes your department serious!!! Your own people are the one on here entertaining bashing of your female officers and you guys just chime in. I thought my place had problems but not like yours I’m glad I turned it down and stayed where I’m at. I can tell you this no one gets away in my department talking shit on others. We handle it and settle it out back or address the problem in roll call. Perhaps you guys should get your house right before you try and police a town desperate for help. Maybe just give it back to the county, your command staff that was blessed with positions obviously never held any really command positions in any real department.

Obviously being a LT for the film industry at NYPD didn’t teach him how to lead anything other than actors and drama queens, perhaps that’s why your department is so un-brotherhood like. Not to mention the guys word is as good as toilet paper.

WOW WHAT A JOKE, NO WONDER THE ANIMALS RUN THAT TOWN INSTEAD OF THE COPS! KEEP IT UP ROLLERS, JUST KEEP ROLLING BY THE CRIME!

Hey, Im going to defend this dept you idiot stop talking all that trash and yes stay where you're at we don't want you anyway. I was only asking about the girls i will be working with and all you guys are on here just talking crap. Why bother and keep asking if you guys are all animals DAM!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast