Females
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Females

Post Females

Do you guys have hot women that work there ?

Re: Females

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    Do you guys have hot women that work there ?
    haha! Yeah right! we have a few that 'think" they are the best thing since sliced bread, but not nothing to look at.

Dang one of the officers that work there told me that there is a couple not to much but there is, i heard of a hispanic female officer and and psa that are hot!!! Where you been man, it looks like you don't work there then. Guess I'll just have to see for myself.

Hey dumbass this isnt Match.com or Eharmony. It's ok if your a sad and lonely person we understand, but get out of our forum if you dont have anything to do with our department.

Oh please dude what are u talking about you work there and don't see the people, the hispanic officer with black hair she is a tuff cookie but yes she is cute. And the PSA are you serious guy she is a sweet heart, cute and has a body on her. Anyways why is this Toby guy on here wanting to know if our department has hot girls, why don't you check out your own gals in your dept dude. And for the CST chic also a sweetheart and another one with a body. GEt out of our forum dude!

Anyways MGPD soon will be my future dept. In reference to the females, don't worry I'll see them myself. All I asked was a simple question and you guys attacked me.

HOW ABOUT THE CSI GIRL "BIG RED" SHE OK...???? I AGREE THAT CST IS "PROTECTED" YOU CAN TELL!!

The dept has to many old officers there they need more youngins like me. And for the chics I definitely want to see the tuff cookie, black hair young officer and I want the hot hispanic PSA chic to train me on how to do accident reports. :devil:

Lightbulb Re: Females

i like the V.L face is busted though

V.L yes nice body but real BUSTED face. Tuff cookie young black hair gorgeous face, cute body. PSA girl this is all I have to say "MILF" from head to toe ! CST girl nice body but has lost to much weight but still looks good ! Big red CSI, I dont have a clue on who that is?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast