dime out - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: dime out

Re: dime out

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank
    I never go on this site due to all the poison on this site. I know it's only a few writing this garbage. I been here for two years and the biggest lesson I learned is that there are a lot of hypocrites in this department. I trust no one here because everyone talks bad about each other behind there backs. So as long as I am working for this department I will continue living in Miami,to stay as far as possible from the poison. I don't understand why people here complain so much, I came from FDLE in my 5 years there I never once got a raise, no overtime, no cola, etc. I am yet to understand why people love defending others , we should just worry about ourselves and think of our families before making decisions. My loyalty is to the chief and deputy chief, I have seen the positive change they have brought to this agency, and luckily there are good people in this agency. This is the first time and probably last time I will ever post on this site, the difference between me and everyone else that post on this site I don't hide behind a fake name. This is frank and who ever has anything bad to say about me, be a man and say it to my face. I been here for two years working the road zone 6 at night trying to earn peoples respect. I don't want handouts. It appears that no matter what I do people will always think I got a position because of my relationship with the higher ups, and not because of my resume. So from

here on out with or without your respect I am going to start putting in for positions.
    Whoever has something bad to say about me, I am on team 3 be a man and say to my face.

Team 3 Zone 6

If there are only a few writing on this site you never visit, why do you feel compelled to respond. Your so brave to post your name, who are the hypocrites? and if you trust no one, how are you able to work knowing this? Your life and safety my depend on one of these people you so eloquently speak about.

What are people complaining about? You, the administration, the meritless promotions, the secret parties, the us against (FDLE) mentality? What is it? The fact that you could get your friend hired that would never work at any agency with the kid of liability she brings? Maybe your psychotic girlfriend that played house with two of her bosses and had them fired so her past wouldnt come back to haunt her yet left MANY other officers
    here to tell the tales. Ask her Im sure she wouldnt lie. Maybe her promiscuity doesnt bother you, but your judgement looks bad for such a smart FDLE guy. Ask around, my guess is you probably speak to a couple of us that were with her on a daily basis . to include myself. Im not ashamed, i was single and it was easy.

Of course your loyal to the upper echelon, you wouldnt have a job without them. You owe them your loyalty. No one was hiring in dade county? And the problem with law enorcement today is the brotherhood that has disintegrated, prior to this new generation there was something called the thin blue line, look it up? LEOS had each others back because you had to, to survive. The problem now is people do only worry about themselves. How easy was is to tell on not only your fellow officers but someone you shared a bed with. SICK. Arent you worried your next. Wait until your stalked.

Everyone appreciates you will never post, Hell om sure you wont vicit this site again. because what you have to say means nothing. You have only worked for one PD one Chief. You have no knowledge and for all accounts are a rookie.

Who are you threatening with applyong for positions? What position? Should one be created for you. Im surprised you havent jockeyed for one. Maybe because you have the 5 o clock shift you want, that senior guys couldnt get. Just FYI most agencies require more than 5 years on the job for any special assignment. Try to find someone who had a special position (before ) that has less than that. Good luck.
    No one knows your resume, what is it. You are only judged by what people see.

And lastly, your veiled threats are without merit, No one will talk to you ever honestly if you want seek the truth and you may find someoe dumb enough to tell you. Your who claims to have information is a lia. She knows nothing, no one. Good luck with your career may you last as long as the administration! MAzel TOv

Hey Frank, no one here is hiding from you. I am taking that statement as a verbal threat (assault). Nice way to commit a crime on an open forum, But i am sure the Chief will protect you from that also. You say you have seen such great changes, however you have only been here for a short while, so what changes are you referring too. You have no idea how it was before the Hitler Regime. You want us to look at your resume, OK so what does that prove??? You worked at FDLE (what a useless organization) as a civilian investigator WOW!!! Impressive. You have a degree, but re-read your post and look at all your misspelled and grammar issues you wrote smarty... You live in Miami with the other animals then work there, or is it that you couldn't get a job there and had to come here cause you knew the boss and had a for sure thing???? Making decisions is part of your job, make some better ones. We know you'll put in for the positions and we all know you will get it cause of who you know so don't threaten us with that statement, Just look at the newly promoted Detective from FDLE. She was a cop for a day and got in. Oh and by the way, your girlfriend.... Yea she has been with everyone here, and just about everywhere else. Just ask around and I wouldn't be surprised if your buddy hit it also before he gave her the stripes.... BSO thanks you also for getting your friend hired, since she was such a serious liability there and she was not ever going to be hired elsewhere.

Post Re: dime out

Quote Originally Posted by Frank
    I never go on this site due to all the poison on this site. I know it's only a few writing this garbage. I been here for two years and the biggest lesson I learned is that there are a lot of hypocrites in this department. I trust no one here because everyone talks bad about each other behind there backs. So as long as I am working for this department I will continue living in Miami,to stay as far as possible from the poison. I don't understand why people here complain so much, I came from FDLE in my 5 years there I never once got a raise, no overtime, no cola, etc. I am yet to understand why people love defending others , we should just worry about ourselves and think of our families before making decisions. My loyalty is to the chief and deputy chief, I have seen the positive change they have brought to this agency, and luckily there are good people in this agency. This is the first time and probably last time I will ever post on this site, the difference between me and everyone else that post on this site I don't hide behind a fake name. This is frank and who ever has anything bad to say about me, be a man and say it to my face. I been here for two years working the road zone 6 at night trying to earn peoples respect. I don't want handouts. It appears that no matter what I do people will always think I got a position because of my relationship with the higher ups, and not because of my resume. So from

here on out with or without your respect I am going to start putting in for positions.
    Whoever has something bad to say about me, I am on team 3 be a man and say to my face.

YOU NEVER GO ON THIS SITE..BUT ONLY A FEW POSTERS SPREADING POISON, ETC, I CALL BULL/S ON THAT; YOU TRUST NO ONE SO, HOW DO U THINK ZONE 4 AND 5 ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW....THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE; PROBABLY THE LAST TIME YOU POST, MAKE A DECISION BIG MAN; WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE SAY IT TO YOUR FACE, AND ALL 135 LBS OF YOU !?!? ; WE DON'T POST OUR NAMES DUE TO THE RETALIATION...SO YOUR DUMB AND BLIND; YOUR FIRST HANDOUT WAS S.W.A.T., YOUR NEXT....; HOW ARE WE GOING TO GIVE ANY RESPECT NOW THAT "YOU TRUST NO ONE"....; YOU SAID "SAY IT TO MY FACE TWICE, SO I WILL ASK AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T READ THIS POISON, WHAT WILL YOU DO ? ALL 135 LBS OF YOU AND YOUR FORMER CIVILIAN INVESTIGATOR SKILLS.....? I HEAR BSO/CPIS IS HIRING, THAT'S A BETTER FIT FOR YOU, I DO BELIEVE

Just curious, but who did she supposedly date? Initials of course.

I see a lot of responses to his statement. I am curious to know if anyone has told him anything to his face?

his face or the chief? oh same thing sorry

who didn't is the question?

be kind

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789