How Bad the CCSO Admin has Screwed up!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How Bad the CCSO Admin has Screwed up!

Now it's time to get down and dirty. I have been waiting for this opportunity and I figured this was about the right time to do it. I am not EP, JM, FR, GS or RW but I am someone who has enough information to bury you all especially the ones who are quick to take shots at EP. EP is a great guy and will win this election but enough of that for now. I encourage everyone to participate who has some great stories about this wonderful administration and how they have done just about everything and anything to abuse their authority, cover up major screw ups, destroy cases and yes even have affairs. I have read some interesting posts throughout this site and well now it's time for the Good Ole Boy system to finally fall just as EP has mentioned in his article. I am going to start off with something more current like this missing elderly male. Hey PIO have you made up your mind if the BOLO and Alert were sent out on the 8th or the 13th. You mentioned the man went missing on the 13th but the report was taken on the 8th. WOW, five days until the CCSO finally sent out the dogs, Hummmmm. This must be a new practise for Missing Persons. Didn't you guys learn your lesson from Denise A. Lee or how about the solider that was found dead in the pipe.

Question Re: How Bad the CCSO Admin has Screwed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Its That Time
    Now it's time to get down and dirty. I have been waiting for this opportunity and I figured this was about the right time to do it. I am not EP, JM, FR, GS or RW but I am someone who has enough information to bury you all especially the ones who are quick to take shots at EP...
    And it's bad enough BC spends our money on that fixed winged plane and says it's for search and rescues! Do we not have a Coast guard for that?! :idea:

EP devoted his time to investigate Denise Lee's case, spent years in the Navy and the State Troopers while people say he has no experience! (?) I hope people see this post, including the whack-os who try to stand up and defend their corrupt Sheriff, BC.

Keep up the good work and EP will be elected in no time! :cop:

Re: How Bad the CCSO Admin has Screwed up!

Once again dumb A__ Pope did not investigate the Denise Lee Case. And yes he did attend the Fort Myers Academy unsuccesful and this is why he had to attend the full FHP academy. Boy are you stupid. Chris Morales investigated the Denise Lee Case and Lon Arend was the chief prosecutor. And quite frankly the Lee / Goff family is getting quite pissed off that Pope woul utilize their daughters name in an attempt to get elected sheriff without consulting with them first. This is exactly why Pope will not get their support.

Quote Originally Posted by Its That Time
    Now it's time to get down and dirty. I have been waiting for this opportunity and I figured this was about the right time to do it. I am not EP, JM, FR, GS or RW but I am someone who has enough information to bury you all especially the ones who are quick to take shots at EP. EP is a great guy and will win this election but enough of that for now. I encourage everyone to participate who has some great stories about this wonderful administration and how they have done just about everything and anything to abuse their authority, cover up major screw ups, destroy cases and yes even have affairs. I have read some interesting posts throughout this site and well now it's time for the Good Ole Boy system to finally fall just as EP has mentioned in his article. I am going to start off with something more current like this missing elderly male. Hey PIO have you made up your mind if the BOLO and Alert were sent out on the 8th or the 13th. You mentioned the man went missing on the 13th but the report was taken on the 8th. WOW, five days until the CCSO finally sent out the dogs, Hummmmm. This must be a new practise for Missing Persons. Didn't you guys learn your lesson from Denise A. Lee or how about the solider that was found dead in the pipe.

Everyone keeps putting posts on here on all the dirty little deeds they know the admin has done and the cover ups to get rid of them but funny thing is none are ever mentioned. So is it that you all know absolutely nothing and are fishing for information just to keep the rumor mill rolling? So here's your opportunity to put up or shut up. If you have some credible information you feel everyone should know then fine, spit it out in detail please. If not, zip it.

[quote="Guest"]Everyone keeps putting posts on here on all the dirty little deeds they know the admin has done and the cover ups to get rid of them but funny thing is none are ever mentioned. So is it that you all know absolutely nothing and are fishing for information just to keep the rumor mill rolling? So here's your opportunity to put up or shut up. If you have some credible information you feel everyone should know then fine, spit it out in detail please. If not, zip it.[/qu

It was layed out and now the FBI is stepping in soon to finish an investigation that was never finished by FDLE.

I would like to comment about the missing subject who was just found in the woods. Sarasota Search and Rescue responded that day and attempted to locate the subject after CCI responded with their bloodhounds. Both departments could not locate the missing subject.

I am not trying to stand up for anyone but you have received misinformation on this subject.

So whats new, the green wall killed Denise :cry:

Hey BP why don't we start talking about the bee hive incident or how about the incident involving the gun that was drawn in Sarasota County. You want cover ups stay tune...

how about how it took 3 days for the CCSO to notify the NPPD about Jane Kowalski's 9-1-1 call? Jane called NPPD several times and they had no idea who she was until Saturday when they figured it out. We would NEVER had heard about the call if Jane had not called NPPD. We were searching for Denise when all along according to the IA they knew Kowalski's call was about Denise. Talk about a cover up. One of their own's daughter was missing and they did not notify the NPPD. How sick. Their own deputies were looking for her and they did their best to cover up the call. They would have denied the prosecutor an eye witness to the event. Just sick.

And do not forget the three BOLOs they missed because they sent the "teletype" operator home early because they did not want to pay her overtime.

aside to so whats new: Michael King killed Denise not the CCSO. The CCSO admin have just made our grief more difficult to bear with their lies and insinuations and arrogance. Sadly, I believe the CCSO is not unique as far as sheriff depts go. The difference is that you can do something about it. You can vote honor and integrity back into the CCSO.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast