PRUMMELL FOR SHERIFF - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: PRUMMELL FOR SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by I screwed that up!
    Spell check please.
    Since when does any of you use spellcheck. Do we have that on our laptops.

Crumbmmel won't be able to charm the folks like BC. Pope has a personality. :cry:

Question Re: PRUMMELL FOR SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by Your kiddin right?
    And what exactly is he credible for over Pope?
    BP is a captain in CCSO, EP is a trooper, which is equivelant to a deputy, in my opinion. BP has been with this agency for, um, quite a long time, came up through the ranks, and again, in my opinion, does not appear to play favorites. If you do a good job, he is there to tell you so, if you screw up, he is there to tell you what you did wrong and how not to do it again. Again this is just my opinion, but that's they way I feel.
    Maybe so, but how would BP, a person who was hand picked by BC, do as Sheriff? Precisely, the same administartion: a copy of BC. Just like JM said. EP devoted his time to thoroughly investigate Denise Lee's case.
    That, in my opinion, does not make him equal to a deputy. And that is the way I feel . :cop:

Someone please explain Prumels charge of perjury. someone has to know

Perjury
    Misuse Of Public Position
    Source: Verifiable Complaint
    Category: Dis
    Opened Date: 1/26/2006
    Closed Date: 2/27/2006
    No Discipline Imposed

Stealth I can tell you for a fact ED POPE did no investigating in the DENISE LEE CASE and if you and JIM MELO think this you are both sad pieces of crap. Chris Morales invetigated the case from start to finish and still follows up on Kings appeals. POPE was sitting near CW on Toledo Blade when CW saw what appeared to be the suspects vehicle. CW stayed in his position just in case it wasn't. Pope them made a stop and North Port made the arrest. Actually POPE did everything wrong, if you in fact know anything about law enforcement procedures. I Know Melo doesn't so lety me explain. There is no way when you Identify a vehicle carrying a kidnapping suspect that you make a felony traffic stop on your own. Pope even claimed that his radio wasn't working in that specific area thats another definite no no. The correct procedure was to keep following King since there was no where for him to go, since the next exit was over 7 miles away. He then should have radiod or phoned for back up to assist in the stop. He in fact new that there were over 50 officers, k-9's and two helicopters out at this time. And yes we know his phone worked because he called everyone from the scene to let them know he was a hero. Yes, even a rookie out of the academy knows not to make a felony stop without assistance. In doing so he endangered himself and more important the victim should she have been in the car. Then after the stop was made Pope reads King Miranda right away, which caused all of Kings statements made to police that night inadmissable. Yes, another major screw up. So I don't know exactly what kind of major investigation you say Pope done that night. And yes, I was there so I can speak of the incident first hand. Great Job CW for making Pope look good, just maybe Pope and Melo might give you the recognition you deserve.

General and non specific statements have been made by JM and EP about problems related to the current administration. Just what are these problems and why is the current administration to blame. In my opinion Pope is an unethical glory hound.He was kicked out of the academy the first time for cheating. He worked for the CCSO for a year under Worch I beleive and was never certified as he failed the state exam. In that year he made several arrests which were put in jepordy because he wanted to play cop without doing what was needed. The CCSO finaly requested proof of his certification from the state, found out he failed the test, and sent Pope packing. Ever since then he has had a hardon for the CCSO. Pope has no credibility or ethics. Not the kind of person you'd want to represent this agency. His education is a joke. He surrounds himself with other like minded individuals who have vendettas.

Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey33
    General and non specific statements have been made by JM and EP about problems related to the current administration. Just what are these problems and why is the current administration to blame. In my opinion Pope is an unethical glory hound.He was kicked out of the academy the first time for cheating. He worked for the CCSO for a year under Worch I beleive and was never certified as he failed the state exam. In that year he made several arrests which were put in jepordy because he wanted to play cop without doing what was needed. The CCSO finaly requested proof of his certification from the state, found out he failed the test, and sent Pope packing. Ever since then he has had a hardon for the CCSO. Pope has no credibility or ethics. Not the kind of person you'd want to represent this agency. His education is a joke. He surrounds himself with other like minded individuals who have vendettas.
    Everything you stated on here is a lie. Nice try to discredit someone you obviously know nothing about nor able to prove any of what you wrote. You idiots continue to hide behind your screen names and spread nothing but lies. Anyone that calls themselve a turnkey has no respect for theirself or the job. Again I challenge you to stand up and prove what your simple minded mouth spits out.

As always my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Stealth I can tell you for a fact ED POPE did no investigating in the DENISE LEE CASE and if you and JIM MELO think this you are both sad pieces of crap. Chris Morales invetigated the case from start to finish and still follows up on Kings appeals. POPE was sitting near CW on Toledo Blade when CW saw what appeared to be the suspects vehicle. CW stayed in his position just in case it wasn't. Pope them made a stop and North Port made the arrest. Actually POPE did everything wrong, if you in fact know anything about law enforcement procedures. I Know Melo doesn't so lety me explain. There is no way when you Identify a vehicle carrying a kidnapping suspect that you make a felony traffic stop on your own. Pope even claimed that his radio wasn't working in that specific area thats another definite no no. The correct procedure was to keep following King since there was no where for him to go, since the next exit was over 7 miles away. He then should have radiod or phoned for back up to assist in the stop. He in fact new that there were over 50 officers, k-9's and two helicopters out at this time. And yes we know his phone worked because he called everyone from the scene to let them know he was a hero. Yes, even a rookie out of the academy knows not to make a felony stop without assistance. In doing so he endangered himself and more important the victim should she have been in the car. Then after the stop was made Pope reads King Miranda right away, which caused all of Kings statements made to police that night inadmissable. Yes, another major screw up. So I don't know exactly what kind of major investigation you say Pope done that night. And yes, I was there so I can speak of the incident first hand. Great Job CW for making Pope look good, just maybe Pope and Melo might give you the recognition you deserve.
    Maybe if you keep telling this story you might even start to believe what you are lying about.

As always my name
    Jim

Yes JM it's all lies, lies, and more lies. If you keep screaming that maybe you'll beleive it's true. You don't have to try so hard, EP knows you love him. If he wins he'll give you a nice job, maybe as king of the turnkeys (A name some find disrespectful but I wear proudly). Everything about EP will come to light in due time and when it does everyone attached to him will look like an idiot. Everything I stated is public record and can be looked up by anyone willing to put in the time. I was lucky enough to be around when it went down.

Speaking of which I was around when you went down. I know you and the kind of person you are (vindictive). That's why I "hide" behind my screen name. It gives me the ability to speak my mind without having my family harassed by hate filled, vengful little people. Me I'm willing to take the hits for what I beleive, but I know for some attacking me directly is not enough for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey33
    Yes JM it's all lies, lies, and more lies. If you keep screaming that maybe you'll beleive it's true. You don't have to try so hard, EP knows you love him. If he wins he'll give you a nice job, maybe as king of the turnkeys (A name some find disrespectful but I wear proudly). Everything about EP will come to light in due time and when it does everyone attached to him will look like an idiot. Everything I stated is public record and can be looked up by anyone willing to put in the time. I was lucky enough to be around when it went down.

Speaking of which I was around when you went down. I know you and the kind of person you are (vindictive). That's why I "hide" behind my screen name. It gives me the ability to speak my mind without having my family harassed by hate filled, vengful little people. Me I'm willing to take the hits for what I beleive, but I know for some attacking me directly is not enough for them.
    You are certainly well out of line with your last comment. When you make accusatons that someone would harm your family you have crossed the line. You have no proof of your comments and have certainly showed your lack of brotherhood for the law enforcement community. You could not name anyone that was hurt by me yet you play it up as though I have. It is people like you that coins the name turnkey that are a disgrace to our profession. You are part of the cancer that eats away at this agency. What is sad is your comments would be expected from an inmate but from an officer it is appauling. Even the inmates know enough to leave the family out of the equasion.

While you may think you are witty I do not believe you are. You should not have the honor and priviledge to wear a uniform. After this post as far as I am concerned you do not exist. It would not surprise me if others feel the same way.

And you call me hateful.

As always my name

Jim

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast