PRUMMELL FOR SHERIFF
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

PRUMMELL FOR SHERIFF

So the rumor is true. Just visited the Supervisor of Elections website and Bill Prummell has officially filed to run for sheriff (unless there’s another Bill Prummell out there). So there are now five republicans in the race. Can someone bring us all up to date on the Hatch Act and if this is in fact the Bill Prummell who is an employee of the CCSO will he have to resign his position since the incumbent is also a candidate. And I can’t help but wonder what the angle is for him to be running in the first place.

When I was looking over the campaign contributions, I found it rather interesting that our health insurance provider, First Service Administrators, donated $500 to BC’s campaign. Just doesn’t sound quite right but hey whatever it takes to keep the insurance contract for at least four more years.

Re: PRUMMELL FOR SHERIFF

BC is dropping out... That's my educated guess.

If this is the case then thus BC supporter will now Hope for Pope

If BP is running, what a joke the SO office is. They can't even get organized enough to have just ONE person to run for sheriff

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/17387741/cha ... reelection

The above link says it all. BC is dropping out of the election and is endorsing Prummell. Should be very interesting at work. Instead of BC's crew lining up to kiss his backside they will now be chasing after BP to pucker up.

This must be a joke! Don't you need a personality to campaign? Oh well, more votes for Pope!

Smile Re: PRUMMELL FOR SHERIFF

Now all we need to do is kiss BC goodbye! Vote for Pope!

"See 'ya...or maybe not!"

~ Stealth

This is crazy. 4 people running for Sheriff and not one is worthy of my vote. As much as I didn't care for BC, he was the most qualified. I won't vote out of the SO office. Any chance anyone else will run.
    I cant see a stick in the mud being our leader. :shock:

Pope is a Joke the people beter get behind either GS or FB. Definitely no BP. All we need is his brother in law being chief deputy like his wife is telling everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Pope is a Joke the people beter get behind either GS or FB. Definitely no BP. All we need is his brother in law being chief deputy like his wife is telling everybody.
    Pretty strong words for someone who doesn't have the balls to put his name on his quote. Pope has done nothing wrong to you or anyone else. He has been consistant on his topics and only cares about making changes that will help the Deputies. He cares about the community and hopes to develope better relationships with neighboring agencies. The only joke out their is you and now your just worried because your job security just left the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This is crazy. 4 people running for Sheriff and not one is worthy of my vote. As much as I didn't care for BC, he was the most qualified. I won't vote out of the SO office. Any chance anyone else will run.
    I cant see a stick in the mud being our leader. :shock:
    Not Worthy is a better name then "Guest". You must be a BC person. If that is the way you feel, Go Away. What 4 people? Do you think GS and FR are A factor? GS could be laying low for now, But time is not on his side. Pope is on a roll. Again More votes for Pope!

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast