The EXODUS
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The EXODUS

The EXODUS

Another 2 officers are leaving. How many more will it takes till somebody realizes how bad things are here?

Re: The EXODUS

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasota OBSERVER
    Another 2 officers are leaving. How many more will it takes till somebody realizes how bad things are here?

So do you know why they areleaveing? If not I think you should check before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by ajdfhksuhyi

So do you know why they areleaveing? If not I think you should check before posting.
    Why don't you tell us chief or mrs. chief?

Most of you will not have a job when the SSO takes you over...better leave now :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdfhksuhyi

Why don't you tell us chief or mrs. chief?
    As I have stated in the past I generally do not go on this site unless I want to have a good laugh. For those of you who do not know me, I have no problem putting down in words/or saying what I think and feel. I do not hide behind a keyboard and fictious name as 99% of the people who type things on this site do. I have nothing to do with the inner workings of NPPD as it is not my department and I am not quite sure why some people feel they need to drag me into this department.

All I can suggest is that you get your facts straight before posting what you believe other people know. And as I stated months back please leave me out of this as I have nothing to do with NPPD.

Lets see here 3 officers leave within 2 months, then both administrative captains leave within 2 months and theres rumor of others leaving too. Is there a problem? couls there possibly be something wrong with...let's say your husband?

Sullivan is gone now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sullivan is gone now too.
    Being a former PD now SO, I thought he was riding out another year or so for a bigger cash payout?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberle Vespia
    As I have stated in the past I generally do not go on this site unless I want to have a good laugh. For those of you who do not know me, I have no problem putting down in words/or saying what I think and feel. I do not hide behind a keyboard and fictious name as 99% of the people who type things on this site do. I have nothing to do with the inner workings of NPPD as it is not my department and I am not quite sure why some people feel they need to drag me into this department.

All I can suggest is that you get your facts straight before posting what you believe other people know. And as I stated months back please leave me out of this as I have nothing to do with NPPD.
    Here it is straight up! I have spent more time as an admin then your husband's total LEO career.
    In my 25 plus years in the job, I have never and I mean never seen anyone go from a know nothing roady to top cop of any department. That is till your hubby did so.
    As a roady he could not scratch his backside with out being told how to do so.

Politics at the North Port PD has always been the norm promotion wise (that goes for everything else as well). Kevin's appointment is the biggest shining example of such politics. No one had their nose farther of Lewis's *ss then him.
    THAT IS HOW HE GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!
    Now live with it, deal with it or leave him if you can not handle it.

Kim, Lt. Mauser is your hubby right down to his feet.
    Oh, the Police Chief fits Lewis right down to his shoes as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uznEpfUH_c

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast