MIKE SCOTT SIGNS

MIKE SCOTT SIGNS

You have all seen the sign controversy where signs have appeared on telephone poles stating MIKE SCOTT - RACIST-LIAR- CRIMINAL FRIENDS - CANT BE TRUSTED. I laughed when I started to see them but tell me, can anyone refute the message? MS has race issues and we all know it. He hates Obama and using racial epithets requires only that you shut the door. MS has lied to the deputies, lied to the civilians, lied to the public, !!?? His friends include criminals and one of his best friends is one of the areas most notorious criminal. And as far as being trusted, give me a break!

The signs seem to be right on the money if you ask me. I say send that man a donation for more signs.

Re: MIKE SCOTT SIGNS

Quote Originally Posted by badcop
    You have all seen the sign controversy where signs have appeared on telephone poles stating MIKE SCOTT - RACIST-LIAR- CRIMINAL FRIENDS - CANT BE TRUSTED. I laughed when I started to see them but tell me, can anyone refute the message? MS has race issues and we all know it. He hates Obama and using racial epithets requires only that you shut the door. MS has lied to the deputies, lied to the civilians, lied to the public, !!?? His friends include criminals and one of his best friends is one of the areas most notorious criminal. And as far as being trusted, give me a break!

The signs seem to be right on the money if you ask me. I say send that man a donation for more signs.
    The man is a complete idiot! When asked about how he felt about Unions at the recent Lee County Republican Women Federation, his only answer was "Unions are for Barack Obama." In reality, Scott is no different then Obama. Neither one respects the Constitution and both believe that they are above the law!