Your Next Florida State FOP President? - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Re: Your Next Florida State FOP President?

Re: FOP Annuel Dinner

Unread postby Guest » 10/31/08 08:29:42
    So you are saying the Money went to pay for Contract Negotiations! You Know this place is incredible.. Where is the $400,000 a year of members union dues going to.. Members Please file a complaint!!!!!!!!!!

Your telling me that you spend $400,000 Dollars on Contract Negotiations. Are you crazy.. FOP send Annuel Budget Reports in the mail to your Members so we can see it for ourself.

What about the 7,000 hours the City gives the Fop for City Business? What happens to that money.

WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY ARMANDO GET FOR FLORIDA FOP PRESIDENT.

ITS TIME TO GET INVOLVED! TIME FOR CHANGE WITHIN THE FOP. ops:

Hey Mod NO ALLEGATION OF THEFT HERE SO DONT ERASE! WE JUST WANT INFORMATION.

Re: FOP "IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THIS"

Unread postby The Voice » 11/01/08 19:45:59
    You do work for us... so act like it! Plus, We pay you and your board montly compensation on top of your salary to inform and protect our rights!

If my Homeowners Association can provide me with an Annuel Budget report (Yearly) why can't you?....

Armando unless for some reason you don't want me and the members to see what exactly you are doing with our $400,000 dollars a year.. :idea:

Re: President Who ?

Unread postby Guest » 11/03/08 03:41:36
    You are right! Lets talk about the FOP and the lack of job performance they are doing.. Armando got to go!

We need Change!

Who would you Vote for the New FOP president

Unread postby Guest » 11/04/08 11:34:49
    A person asked me that other day who would you vote for the next FOP president..I and a great number of members stated, "We would vote for Ortiz" That person said, "You would not vote for Armando"? Several people replied Armando, Who is Armando..
    We looked around the roll call room 9 out of 10 people didn't know who he was. But we all knew Ortiz. I guess that the line you are using...Come to the meetings if you want to informed is not working anymore. So, Mr. Armando i think your going to have your hands full in Nov.

Ortiz we heard that Armando was teaching you the ropes. Don't get misguided! The laugh might be on you if you don't run.

We need change! So Run, Please include an Annuel Budget Report at the end or start of the year.

PS! Armando you work for us. So it's your job to keep your members informed not the other way around. Next election in 2010 maybe if you would come to the roll calls and station informing your members you might get re elected.

Your member The Voice! :devil:

Re: Who would you Vote for the New FOP president

Postby Guest » 11/04/08 13:47:55
    I think Armondo and the others have to go. He is not a fighter! Empty promises with the last contract.

We need change!.. FOP Stop collecting our money for nothing. I went twice last week to the FOP office to find NO ONE! 8am till 5pm my assssss!

Re: Restaurants Accused Of Mislabeling Cheaper Ingredients As Pr

Postby The Voice » 11/08/08 21:24:13
    Let me give you some more 411 under the table...Brothers and sister! The Cafeteria was sub contract to an outside vendor years ago. Its not a City facility... AGREEMENT THAT WAS MADE WITH A MAJOR M...WAS THEY WOULD NOT PAY RENT!
    NOT A CENT IN RENT, KEEP THE COST DOWN, AND THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD GREAT. In other words brother and sister, we that are the so sophisticated smart ones are getting fooled right under are kitchen table (AGAIN). I told this to Armando years ago to do something about it....IM STILL WAITING...JUST LIKE THE PAY RAISES.
    Thanks Armando for being to top of things..

NO RENT nor overhead cost = alot of profit!!!

Next time you go... Ask... Are you guys renting here free?
    Hey Armando AGAIN can you please do something about that... Thank You The Voice! :shock:

Re: Restaurants AccuseThats the FOP on top of things! Armando got to gooooo!d Of Mislabeling Cheaper Ingredients As Pr

Postby Guest » 11/10/08 07:44:52

Re: ON TIMONEY'S WATCH

Unread postby Guest » 11/09/08 22:01:50
    I say shut the f..k up! Asshoooo T Money has been OK .. BK went a little overboard but after the vote of no confident he kind of chilled out..

All this negative vibes was done by our FOP President Armando who wanted everything. State FOP President, Wife as the City Manager, etc etc

Hey Armando work on the pension and our raises.. Your times is almost up.

Re: Loving messages to Departing Administration Members

Unread postby Guest » 11/10/08 14:20:32
    I like T$? But who is this Armando guy they keep talking about? I've never seen him at Roll Calls.. Is he someone important in the Administration?

Re: Stabilization Passed?

Postby Guest » 11/14/08 09:54:51
    FOP HAS TO GO! WE NEED CHANGE. ARMANDO CARLOS YOU ARE FIRED!

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast