Time for PBSO

Thread: Time for PBSO

Time for PBSO

Please let PBSO take over this joke of a police dept. The Lantana P.D will never change its corrupt ways with the latest arrest of the chief. The city councel and city manager have always have a power trip over the P.D and the only way to stop it is to merge with PBSO. From threats against its officers not to show up to traffic court because certain city officials got a speeding ticket, 3 free weeks vacation to anyone who could arrest a town council member for dui beacuse he would not play ball( check s.t.e.p) on island for fact check. The suspicious death of Ickes when he was outspoken against the city,( I will never believe it was an accident)........ There are so many stories that I could go all night long. IT WILL NEVER CHANGE !!!!!!!

Re: Time for PBSO

I agree. Someone who was with him at the key lime that night knows something.

Chris D. is already reaching out to potential candidates for Chief. Good guys who will do well by us. Let's stand behind Chris and support his decisions. Hopefully the City and new Manager will take input from him. There are many good candidates here locally who will be great Chiefs for us.

Sean is an exellent choice but you are missing the point. The city is corrupt beyond belief. When the city puts out a bounty against another council member because he does not play ball with them, goes beyond belief. What makes it worse is that the police dept went along with it and offered 3 weeks free vacation for anyone who could bag the member with a dui. Go back and pull the case numbers for the S.T.E.P.S that the command made the officers do on the island. There is a paper trail if you look hard enough.

Sean is an excellent choice? You mean the guy who doesn't return phone calls from citizens with legitimate problems and we continue to leave message after message for Sean but he feels he's too good to return calls??? We need a Chief who isn't a corrupt jerk. Unfortunately we STILL don't have the right one.

Sean....is the problem. But being connected to FSU will hurt the cause of trying to dump him. I know the truth first hand about the Lantana PD; before OTT went, before Rundle went, before Chief I'm drunk all day went, before Rick went.....I wrote the Governor and FDLE, provided evidence - believe me - run from that town. The terrorist of 9-11 did not pick that town by accident; they knew No One would watch. Be-careful - maybe you won't come to a full stop one day, maybe no tail light, maybe just maybe payback will happen to you, don't let that happen - move!