chris arey's long fall - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: chris arey's long fall

Ok it's obvious what's going on here....hopefully the other party will seek professional mental health help for herself and kids. I pray that she has friends and family to support and help her like Chris has. Best to her and may she find peace and the ability to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ok it's obvious what's going on here....hopefully the other party will seek professional mental health help for herself and kids. I pray that she has friends and family to support and help her like Chris has. Best to her and may she find peace and the ability to move forward.
    Well it is obvious that you guys don't follow your own MISSION STATEMENT for this site???
    Here...Let me quote it "it is not meant to be a slam site. We have every intention of operating professionally while supplying law enforcement OFFICERS with what we consider to be crucial information and a voice online"
    I have viewed other counties and have not come across anything like this....what does it say about Lee county? Sheriff Scott??? Where is the professionalism is any of these posts? This is a disgrace that this is considered a law enforcement site!!!
    And last but not least...for law enforcement??? Then why is Nickole hendra aka white swan really UGLY DUCKLING or Alana Goodwin aka WTF on here???
    You need to clean up this site...

Quote Originally Posted by guest67
    funny how people think he needs help NOW....he has needed help for a while and it was ignored. he needs to stay where he is so he doesn't end up hurting himself or someone else. he is unstable and unpredictable. for years people close to him made excuses for his behavior instead of making him accountable for his actions. hopefully this last arrest will shed light on the situation and those close to him will get him the help he so desperately needs. coles was a fool to forgive him when he has said all along that arey is a con.
    sad

Quote Originally Posted by gutrred
    Quote Originally Posted by guest67
    funny how people think he needs help NOW....he has needed help for a while and it was ignored. he needs to stay where he is so he doesn't end up hurting himself or someone else. he is unstable and unpredictable. for years people close to him made excuses for his behavior instead of making him accountable for his actions. hopefully this last arrest will shed light on the situation and those close to him will get him the help he so desperately needs. coles was a fool to forgive him when he has said all along that arey is a con.
    sad

Sorry bro,
    Heard you got house arrest and GPS ankle bracelet. Now your on the other side.

Talking Re: chris arey's long fall

No one in this world is perfect and for others to judge what they have not PERSONALLY witnessed takes a lot of balls; how do you look yourself in the mirror...If you judge others so aggressively maybe this is not the country for you...I mean is that what they were both doing, keeping our country safe??? I find the people that are the most judgmental are those with the biggest skeletons in their closets...Just my 2 cents

And how would you know who white swan is or wtf is? Huh gee I wonder how? Maybe it's because you know them and how they got their username? Because people I know don't just randomly come up with white swan. I know Nicole personally and believe me she doesn't say anything about white swans. In fact she just wants to forget about Chris. So if you call Nicole white swan the. Chris must be the black swan. A terrible disgrace to populations.

You all seem to be forgetting it takes two. Oh, Nickole is not the innocent victim she's playing so well. In fact, she has you all fooled.

[We have received a complaint on the above post stating "This is a rude problematic post involving harassment and slight fighting. I wish for the whole thread to be deleted.". However, this post and string does not violate our Terms of Use. Although I did not review every post within this string, the above post and others I viewed were simply user's opinions on the topic. This post and string will be allowed to stay - Sysop]
    Last edited by Sysop; 04-20-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Why is it that "argh" - "wtf" does not like chris and the terrible comments that have been posted about him. Well if AG is "argh" or "wtf", its pretty obvious in reading her comments. Chris previously arrested one of AG's family member for a child crime. No wonder she does not like him. I have read the case file from that case after speaking with Chris. Reality, anyone would have made that arrest. Theres the obvious truth there.

For all you defending Chris. He was arrested again on February 8, 2013. For stalking again.......
    Hope this victim lives to see justice......

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/ind...66942376843268

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast