chris arey's long fall - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: chris arey's long fall

Interesting post white swan.......you sound bitter...perhaps you know him "personally". Are you really in a position to judge another human? Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Quote Originally Posted by smelly
    Interesting post white swan.......you sound bitter...perhaps you know him "personally". Are you really in a position to judge another human? Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
    Few live in houses with glass as thin as Arey's. He was manipulative and unstable on his best day And his best days are far behind him. As far as being in a position to judge another human: You sound like one of the Dunbar street rats commenting in the News-Press after another felonious thug eats a bullet.

Remember he does have kids. We all make mistakes. He needs help, we all need help so let's not judge or be hard. Let's try to help former cops. He messed up with a chick and threatening another cop. He didn't kill or rob. Besides Cole forgave him, we should too.

Focus should be on helping and the healing of all involved. All of us make mistakes. Hopefully everyone involved will get the help needed and be able to move on in a peaceful and productive way. Enough of the verbal attacks its time to find good in all humans and to to help all. Even the ones that make mistakes.

funny how people think he needs help NOW....he has needed help for a while and it was ignored. he needs to stay where he is so he doesn't end up hurting himself or someone else. he is unstable and unpredictable. for years people close to him made excuses for his behavior instead of making him accountable for his actions. hopefully this last arrest will shed light on the situation and those close to him will get him the help he so desperately needs. coles was a fool to forgive him when he has said all along that arey is a con.

Thank you Judge Frank Mann, Jr.

Chris' probation was not revoked.

He was remanded to the custody of his mother to be transported to an unsecured mental health facility for an eval. Then he is supposed to report back to the Lee County Jail. Does anybody believe that is going to happen! Don't they do mental health evals in the jail?

I've had my run-ins with Chris. I'd like to say I'm not scared to post my name, but when he recently popped up in my office 2 days before arrest #2, to "talk" about a 6 year old incident, you're damn straight I'm scared of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy77
    Remember he does have kids. We all make mistakes. He needs help, we all need help so let's not judge or be hard. Let's try to help former cops. He messed up with a chick and threatening another cop. He didn't kill or rob. Besides Cole forgave him, we should too.
    Absolutely no disrespect meant, but HE should have remembered he has kids. His actions were not "mistakes", they were calculated acts with intent. You don't accidently repeatedly hit another person, or park them in and jam your foot in their front door.

I agree he needs help, but do we white wash this and "help" him until he does kill or rob. Would it be time to judge or be hard on him then? I'd prefer it not get that far.

Question Re: chris arey's long fall

Unbelievable. I just heard that Chris made his appearance in a padded suit instead of old orange. He is trying to blame his mental state and his actions on his job with the LCSO Explosives team. Apparently he has some sort of post traumatic syndrome from working with the explosives and that has caused all his troubles the last 2 years. His mother stood up and spoke to the judge on this. How does blowing things up equal beating your girlfriend and then stalking a woman you barely knew 2 weeks? When is the guy going to own up to his actions. Come on bro, stop blaming everyone and everything for what has happened to you. You have always been "off", at least ever since I knew you when we went through training. :roll:

Grow a pair and take responsibility for your actions and while you are at it, cut the umbilical cord!

[quote="long gone 143"]Chris got what he deserved. How long can a master manipulator, chronic liar and unstable loose cannon get away with it and not be held accountable for his actions. It finally took someone with balls bigger than all of yours to stand up and say enough is enough. He can't expect to get away with domestic battery and then violate an injunction just because he has a few friends left at the LCSO. Thank God FMPD were the ones to arrest him. Lets hope the next girl he hooks up with is smart enough to do a search on him. Chris is a pathetic loser and Karma is a B**ch! :devil:[/quote

It's pretty sad that all of you have nothing better to do then berate one of former friends and brother on this...
    If half of you heard the whole truth, you would understand that there should be another person in jail right now...to that person...KARMA IS A *****!!!! It's not hard to figure out who certain people are one here...
    So keep sitting pretty...what goes around comes around...

Chris is an alpha hotel and deserves everything he's got coming down the pike. I'm not buying the puss excuse that playing with explosives makes you beat and stalk girlfriends.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast