chris arey's long fall
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

chris arey's long fall

So Chris Arey goes from being an lcso sergeant to being fired last year to being arrested in early March for kidnapping (no bond set) to being arrested again in late March for violating an injunction for protection. Whoa. What's that about and how has the media missed it?

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index. ... 4120365057

Re: chris arey's long fall

Can't say it surprises me much. You can't be jealous over someone you are committing adultery with. That was his mindset the whole time I knew him. What was fine for him was not for you. His swat buddies seemed to stick by him any time he did anything questionable, especially Lt. JM. Come to think of it I haven't heard much out of him in several months. He goes x86 and hides until it's time to go x87. I guess losing your mind and publicly berating deputies in front of their peers while married to a felon doesn't sit right with the command staff. Hey Mike, there's a way to trim $70,000 from the budget. But then again, hipocricy, adultry, abuse of subordinates, association with felons, they might be car 2 & 3 after the election!

Quote Originally Posted by babyhand
    Can't say it surprises me much. You can't be jealous over someone you are committing adultery with. That was his mindset the whole time I knew him. What was fine for him was not for you. His swat buddies seemed to stick by him any time he did anything questionable, especially Lt. JM. Come to think of it I haven't heard much out of him in several months. He goes x86 and hides until it's time to go x87. I guess losing your mind and publicly berating deputies in front of their peers while married to a felon doesn't sit right with the command staff. Hey Mike, there's a way to trim $70,000 from the budget. But then again, hipocricy, adultry, abuse of subordinates, association with felons, they might be car 2 & 3 after the election!
    Wow... pretty low dragging the guy's wife into the conversation. I know for a fact you wouldn't post your name and say that to his face. LOL bro you're a coward. No need to respond, we all know you're scared and I sincerely hope you never back me up.

I just checked the employee directory and there is no one named "scared?" working for LCSO tough guy. Don't worry about me backing you up, you're not even allowed to go x97 on a call after your ignorant tirade after Mac's incident. I've seen your courage in action and never been impressed.

Chris got what he deserved. How long can a master manipulator, chronic liar and unstable loose cannon get away with it and not be held accountable for his actions. It finally took someone with balls bigger than all of yours to stand up and say enough is enough. He can't expect to get away with domestic battery and then violate an injunction just because he has a few friends left at the LCSO. Thank God FMPD were the ones to arrest him. Lets hope the next girl he hooks up with is smart enough to do a search on him. Chris is a pathetic loser and Karma is a B**ch! :devil:

Explain to me why Deputy Steve Coles showed up at Arey's hearings??? They were high fiving and patting each other on the back like best buddies. Isn't Coles the reason Arey no longer has his job as Sergeant at LCSO? Now they are friends??? So Coles shows up to support Arey for beating his girlfriend and holding her against her will and then again when Arey violates the injunction she has against him??? Something is messed up with these 2. If you ask me both Coles and Arey are/were a sad excuse for LEO. Just a matter of time before Coles does something stupid and ends up like Arey. Maybe one day they will be cell mates.

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    Explain to me why Deputy Steve Coles showed up at Arey's hearings??? They were high fiving and patting each other on the back like best buddies. Isn't Coles the reason Arey no longer has his job as Sergeant at LCSO? Now they are friends??? So Coles shows up to support Arey for beating his girlfriend and holding her against her will and then again when Arey violates the injunction she has against him??? Something is messed up with these 2. If you ask me both Coles and Arey are/were a sad excuse for LEO. Just a matter of time before Coles does something stupid and ends up like Arey. Maybe one day they will be cell mates.

Isn't that covered by the "new" relaxed associating with criminals policy (AKA the D.S. policy). He's just follin' what big daddy did.

for a guy fired then arrested for battery and kidnapping then violating an injunction you would think coles would wise up. hanging with a guy that pleaded guilty to 2 misdemeanors is not the wisest choice, then again coles isnt that bright of a guy. i just hope the women arey's beat up is no a little wiser and see's arey for what he truly is....
    a loser. he is no better than the bad guys he used to put behind bars and now he will be joining them via probation visits for the next year. i heard that he also lost his job over in iraq because of his actions. how many more jobs within a 2 year period can a guy get fired from. next he will be delievering pizza's.
    KARMA is knocking at your door arey!!

Just when I thought he had fallen as far as he could he's back in jail again! This time for stalking a chick he just met! Not only will he never work on a position of authority or public trust, he'll never score with any woman who has internet.

he is a pathetic loser. he deserves to be in jail and hopefully he will stay there, it's where men like him should remain. it didnt take him long to find a new "victim". wonder if coles is still standing by his man??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast