chris arey's long fall - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by ;1740301
    Well it is obvious that you guys don't follow your own MISSION STATEMENT for this site???
    Here...Let me quote it "it is not meant to be a slam site. We have every intention of operating professionally while supplying law enforcement OFFICERS with what we consider to be crucial information and a voice online"
    I have viewed other counties and have not come across anything like this....what does it say about Lee county? Sheriff Scott??? Where is the professionalism is any of these posts? This is a disgrace that this is considered a law enforcement site!!!
    And last but not least...for law enforcement??? Then why is Nickole hendra aka white swan really UGLY DUCKLING or Alana Goodwin aka WTF on here???
    You need to clean up this site...
    Goodwin, your just mad chris arrested your brother who was molestiing and sexually abusing his own kids. Facts are facts, you mad because your brother later when to prison and then took his own life due to his own actions. By the way, Chris is doing great again, I’ll tell him you said hi

Unregistered

careful

Do not speak bad about Donnies girl friend, you know Donnie who cant stay in one position

Unregistered
    You're all a bunch of sick f*ckers. End of story.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234