Zimmerman is inocent - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Zimmerman is inocent

Good God at the IGNORANCE of those on here defending poor little Trayvon. It is painfully obvious you cannot understand simple assault and battery laws, let alone 776.012 (Stand You Ground) or 776.013 (Castle Doctrine). All of these statements that Zimmerman chased Trayvon, were you there? Did you actually see it happen? Are there ANY witnesses that saw how the confrontation actually started? No, No, and NO! All you are doing is blabbing at the mouth with NO facts or evidence (Just like that **** of a special prosecutor) who should have referred the case to a grand jury. She is just like Marcia whats her face of the OJ Simpson trial. She will be out of a job within the year and looking for a book deal and Zimmerman will be aquitted! THE END!!!!

"If Trayvon had survived, he'd been charged with ASSAULT & BATTERY"

I thought this one statement was the most powerful moment of the entire trial.

Given the evidence that was presented and made public, it would seem that rational people would find Z not guilty on all counts.

My fear is that the 6 women are not rational, will ignore the evidence, and convict him on the lessor charge. Then the judge will slam Z with the maximum sentence as she has clearly indicated that she is biased with her many rulings against the defense team already.

Either way, many of the AA community will go "crazy" after either verdict is announced. If Z is found guilty, they will fire guns in the air all around the state, riot, loot, and burn homes and businesses to celebrate. If Z is found not guilty these same people will still fire guns all around the state, and loot, riot, burn, and attack white and Hispanic homes and business in every town in Florida--egged on by Barry, Eric, and the cabal of AA self-ordained preachers from up north.

Quote Originally Posted by buba
    George called 911 to report a suspicious person. As he got off the phone the kid attacked him and started beating the crap out of him and slamming his head against the walkway. All the while saying "you're gunna die tonight motherxxxxxx". George was screaming help when someone in a nearby apartment called 911 again. George's shirt came up while the kid was beating him, revealing the gun that he is licensed to carry. The kid went for the gun and they struggled for it, George ended up shooting the kid and saving his own life. All these people are saying that he should be in jail when they don't even know what happened.. He's completely devastated that this happened and has barely been functional from the guilt. No one shoots someone for no reason, And they need to stop pulling the race card, George is Hispanic, not white. Trayvon Martin was a bully in high school with gang tattoo's. This 17 year old black teen was no angel I will even post a picture of him more recent then the 2 year old ones the media has been showing to paint this picture of a orderly young man
    The kid was not an angel, does that make Zimmerman an angel then? Zimmerman also has a background of violence...he is just a wannabe cop, a snitching neighbor (jaja crime watch).. he did not have the right to kill the juvenile. This is a grown old man versus a kid ! You are an idiot! I hope it doesn't happen to your child!

Now they want Zimmerman in federal court although this was not about race, right?

But this guy can do this and that's ok

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla ... =ipad&tt=b

How is the kid v adult an argument? This is an unfortunate situation, but the out cry that he was only 17 is ridiculous. How many teens commit violent crimes and murders in this country. Trayvon was not 10, he was 17 and not a small human. I have had several altercations with 16-17 year olds in which they were bigger and stronger than me. They gave me everything I wanted and then some, while I was trying to take them into custody. How many of you would shoot someone that has you mounted and throwing punches at your head, which causes your head to be driven into concrete? There is no physical evdence to indicate that Trayvon was ever struck by Zimmerman. Z had no injuries to his hands/knuckles to indicate that he struck Trayvon. Trayvon had no injuries to indicate that Z ever struck him. It is a very sad incident, but there is no evidence that Z wasn't justified.

Why didn't Trayvon call 911 or have his female friend call the cops or his father? These are the questions no one has asked. And will probably never be asked.

Quote Originally Posted by kid v adult
    How is the kid v adult an argument? This is an unfortunate situation, but the out cry that he was only 17 is ridiculous. How many teens commit violent crimes and murders in this country. Trayvon was not 10, he was 17 and not a small human. I have had several altercations with 16-17 year olds in which they were bigger and stronger than me. They gave me everything I wanted and then some, while I was trying to take them into custody. How many of you would shoot someone that has you mounted and throwing punches at your head, which causes your head to be driven into concrete? There is no physical evdence to indicate that Trayvon was ever struck by Zimmerman. Z had no injuries to his hands/knuckles to indicate that he struck Trayvon. Trayvon had no injuries to indicate that Z ever struck him. It is a very sad incident, but there is no evidence that Z wasn't justified.

Why didn't Trayvon call 911 or have his female friend call the cops or his father? These are the questions no one has asked. And will probably never be asked.
    Because he was a criminal who as Z stated on the 911 tape was on drugs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234