Quoted Post deleted due to violations of the Terms of Use
Hulk angry! Hulk smash!

I understand what the "witnesses" said, and I also understand what was on the 911 recordings. I also have an education above the third grade and have a far deeper understanding of the law and our justice system than you do. Your ignorance to the truth is astounding.

I enforce laws for a living. I write fully detailed reports. I have never been denied a warrant. I have arrested plenty of bad guys, and have sorted through enough bullshit to fill a semi. What do you do? What can you say qualifies you to even understand what really happened here?

Let me remind you that George Zimmerman has a criminal record, a ridiculous series of calls to police dispatch, and has been pegged as a police wannabe zealot. Trayvon may have been suspended from school, but he has NO criminal record. I will add that lack of a criminal record does not necessarily denote innocence, but it does help. In this particular case, when comparing Trayvon to George, you see that George is an unstable idiot.

All that aside, it is now blatantly obvious that you are a bigot. Your choice of words to describe Trayvon is sickening.

I hope you ignite your own robes the next time you burn a cross on someone's front lawn. And if you don't take it that far, then may the crabs of a thousand whores infest your genitals.