Zimmerman is inocent
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Zimmerman is inocent

George called 911 to report a suspicious person. As he got off the phone the kid attacked him and started beating the crap out of him and slamming his head against the walkway. All the while saying "you're gunna die tonight motherxxxxxx". George was screaming help when someone in a nearby apartment called 911 again. George's shirt came up while the kid was beating him, revealing the gun that he is licensed to carry. The kid went for the gun and they struggled for it, George ended up shooting the kid and saving his own life. All these people are saying that he should be in jail when they don't even know what happened.. He's completely devastated that this happened and has barely been functional from the guilt. No one shoots someone for no reason, And they need to stop pulling the race card, George is Hispanic, not white. Trayvon Martin was a bully in high school with gang tattoo's. This 17 year old black teen was no angel I will even post a picture of him more recent then the 2 year old ones the media has been showing to paint this picture of a orderly young man

Re: Zimmerman is inocent

George pursued Trayvon. If he was beat up, that is why. Don't go after people because they look "suspicious" to you.

What training does George have? What experience does he have? Who told him that neighborhood watch functions can be performed with a gun? What is suspicious about wearing a hoodie while walking in the rain? What authority did he have to go after someone?

George was not police, had no police authority, and even if Trayvon was a bully, George had no way of knowing it, not that it mattered here. George had no right of expectation for Trayvon (or anybody else) to allow himself to be followed.

We go back to the original problem: George began the set of sequences that led to Trayvon's death. This is why he should be arrested. Trayvon is dead due to George's negligent actions. Legally speaking, this case differs only slightly from any DUI fatality case.

FYI, he may be part Hispanic, but that alone doesn't remove racism. Personally, I think the racism here is on the part of the Sanford PD protecting George, not George himself, but I don't know him. Racism aside, this is a clear-cut case of manslaughter and vigilantism. The 911 recordings are very damming.

Before chasing Trayvon, George is recorded saying "These assholes...they always get away." It was recorded while Trayvon ran away, and just before George pursued, while holding a gun, in a crime WATCH capacity (NOT ALLOWED). The struggle ensued because Trayvon was threatened and defended himself; that struggle led to his death.

George may be devastated, and I can believe it. He may never have meant for all this to happen, and I can believe that, too. The problem lies in the fact that he created this problem via personal negligence, and now he has to through the legal process.

they need to stop pulling the race card, George is Hispanic, not white.
    I forgot to address this line properly...

Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnic/cultural background. I am a white, Hispanic male. My family is from Cuba. We share a common language with half the planet, but we are all very culturally different from one another. Genetically, my bloodlines are traceable to the Romans. I am no less racially "white" than a Swede with pure Viking bloodlines, but genetically and culturally, we are quite different.

Conversely, I have worked with, gone to school with, and have friends who are black, white, Indian (as in from India), Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic who are Hispanic. They speak Spanish and English fluently. Racially, they are black, white, and asian respectively, but all of them are Hispanic ethnically.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami area LEO
    they need to stop pulling the race card, George is Hispanic, not white.
    I forgot to address this line properly...

Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnic/cultural background. I am a white, Hispanic male. My family is from Cuba. We share a common language with half the planet, but we are all very culturally different from one another. Genetically, my bloodlines are traceable to the Romans. I am no less racially "white" than a Swede with pure Viking bloodlines, but genetically and culturally, we are quite different.

Conversely, I have worked with, gone to school with, and have friends who are black, white, Indian (as in from India), Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic who are Hispanic. They speak Spanish and English fluently. Racially, they are black, white, and asian respectively, but all of them are Hispanic ethnically.
    Thats funny, FBI and our arrest cards list a big H in the race box.

That's true, but it doesn't mean that it's correct.

If you go from Mexico all the way down through South America, you will find names such as Averhoff, Goldberg, Banzhaf, Stein, Krieg, etc. These are the descendants of Germans who fled Europe after WW II. They are Caucasian, and most of them will only speak Spanish.

You will also find your Kurenuma, Fujimori, Amatsu, etc. These are the descendants of the Japanese who did the same thing. Again, most of them speak Spanish (or Portuguese) only.

Hispanic is not a race. The FBI is often wrong, and racial matters are no exception.

Just like the term "African-American" to describe a black person is hilarious. Based upon the term, anyone who can be considered American and is from Africa is African-American.

So the Egyptians, Algerians, Moroccans, and South Africans are all African-Americans. That's right folks: the white guy from South Africa can declare he's African-American and nobody can say any different.

So the Egyptians, Algerians, Moroccans, and South Africans are all African-Americans. That's right folks: the white guy from South Africa can declare he's African-American and nobody can say any different.(Gee does that mean I can get government assistance.)

Quote Originally Posted by buba
    George called 911 to report a suspicious person. As he got off the phone the kid attacked him and started beating the crap out of him and slamming his head against the walkway. All the while saying "you're gunna die tonight motherxxxxxx". George was screaming help when someone in a nearby apartment called 911 again. George's shirt came up while the kid was beating him, revealing the gun that he is licensed to carry. The kid went for the gun and they struggled for it, George ended up shooting the kid and saving his own life. All these people are saying that he should be in jail when they don't even know what happened.. He's completely devastated that this happened and has barely been functional from the guilt. No one shoots someone for no reason, And they need to stop pulling the race card, George is Hispanic, not white. Trayvon Martin was a bully in high school with gang tattoo's. This 17 year old black teen was no angel I will even post a picture of him more recent then the 2 year old ones the media has been showing to paint this picture of a orderly young man
    I'm sorry but George is the first person I've heard of to be getting his a$$ beat and screaming for help at the same time while in possession of a weapon. He could have came up with a better story than that but that's expected from a trigger happy self-appointed security guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vi$itor
    Quote Originally Posted by buba
    I'm sorry but George is the first person I've heard of to be getting his a$$ beat and screaming for help at the same time while in possession of a weapon. He could have came up with a better story than that but that's expected from a trigger happy self-appointed security guard.
    yeah and I will bet your black, he also had cannabis on him and he was seen attacking Zimmerman as the aggressor

Sounds like Zimmerman picked the wrong guy to hassle and it wound up costing that guy his life, and Zimmerman will have to live the rest of his with the knowledge that he took it. For anyone with a conscience that is a terrible burden to have to bear and even if Zimmerman escapes criminal prosecution, he'll be haunted by his stupidity for the rest of his life.

Getting back to Sanford PD, does "Duh" Anthony Shamar still for for Sanford PD and if so have he and the PBA filed a lawsuit over the fact that "DuhAnthony" wasn't named the acting police chief? :roll:

yeah and I will bet your black, he also had cannabis on him and he was seen attacking Zimmerman as the aggressor
    Mr. Hulk,

Based upon your grammar, I understand that you are slow. Whether it was oxygen deficiency at birth, generations of inbreeding, or your own willful huffing of spray paint, you are quite the inept author. So, allow me to explain the laws of this state in a way you can understand them more easily. Please keep in mind that I will use correct and proper grammar, and maybe even some big words, so please, PLEASE buy a dictionary and thesaurus before reading the rest of this post.

Zimmerman initiated the act of chasing Trayvon, thereby becoming the aggressor. Trayvon had the right to defend himself against the stranger who was going after him. If Trayvon was beating Zimmerman, it was Trayvon defending himself from his attacker.

Zimmerman broke the law by being "neighborhood watch" with a gun and chasing Trayvon...that is vigilantism, and it is a crime.

Zimmerman had NO AUTHORITY to go after Trayvon. That is illegal, and it's called assault. The fact that he had a gun makes it aggravated assault.

It's Zimmerman's fault he got into a fight. Zimmerman picked the fight, which is a crime. That is battery. The gun makes it aggravated battery. This is also a crime.

Zimmerman shot Trayvon during the fight he picked. It doesn't matter if Trayvon was beating him, because Trayvon was acting in self-defense. Zimmerman committed manslaughter. That is a crime.

If Trayvon's body was found with cannabis, it does not have anything to do with what Zimmerman did. To start with, cannabis is a misdemeanor as long as it's less than 20g. Besides that, ZIMMERMAN HAS NO AUTHORITY. Zimmerman is the guilty one.

Was this explanation simple enough for you to understand, Mr. Hulk? I apologize for the lack of colorful letters written with crayons, but big boys use computers and don't stoop to using such childish instruments for adult conversations.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast