Quote Originally Posted by Guest
Lets face it if this was a white kid nobody would care less. And it would not matter if the shooter was white or black. The pimps and whore mongers like Jerkson and evil Al are going to play this for everything it's worth. Rememeber these two clowns need a good tragedy like this every once in a while to keep themselves relevent to the ignorant blacks who still idiolize them. To say that they don't wait for a phone call like this would be an understatement. I can just see how giddy they must get behind closed doors that they can go out and play the race card, but in public they put on that sad grimace face that they know how to wear oh so well. Stay safe my brothers and sisters of Sanford PD because in a situation like this you are going to get just as much blame as the guy who pulled the trigger.
Let's face it. If it were a white kid killed by a black man, this would be easy, the black man would have been arrested. You may not like the circus that Al or Jesse brings but there's no doubt in my mind, were it not for social media, and raising this issue to a national level, the family would still not have received any information from the Sanford PD. This is where the problem lies. A more professional department would have handled this differently. Its sad that the death of a 17-yr old boy has to be reduced to this nonsense. Nothing is important at this time other than getting to the truth. All this ancillary nonsense is just noise. Sanford PD screwed this up from the beginning from investigative, community relations, and providing information to the family...it's sad.