CHIEF LEE, IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: CHIEF LEE, IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by USER #1
    AFTER REVIEWING THE 911 CALL IN FROM MR. ZIMMERMAN, CHIEF LEE MAYBE YOU NEED SOME IN SERVICE CLASSES ON INVESTIGATIONS. BECAUSE I'M EMBARRASED TO KNOW THAT YOU WOULD IGNORE THE FACTS FROM THE 911 CALLER, WHO WAS INSTRUCTED BY A DISPACTHER NOT TO APPROACH THIS KID, BUT INSTEAD HE RUNS AFTER HIM AND SHOOTS HIM. STAND YOUR GROUND! I DONT THINK SO. YOUR DEPARTMENT WILL BE EXPOSED WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE. CHIEF YOU MIGHT WANT TO RESIGN BACAUSE IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD!
    MORON.....he did not "run after him". The suspect was walking next to the residence looking in the windows. The suspect is a well known known break in artist from Miami Gardens with a juvenile arrest history, drugs and burglary. The suspect observed Zimmerman watching him and cut him off as he walked back to his truck, punched Zimmerman in the face, sat on his chest and cracked Zimmerman's skull on the sidewalk. SO get your facts right before shooting off your mouth. IF you patrolled your zone at night and did your blogging off duty, your hero scum bag Treyvon might still be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami area LEO
    they need to stop pulling the race card, George is Hispanic, not white.
    I forgot to address this line properly...

Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnic/cultural background. I am a white, Hispanic male. My family is from Cuba. We share a common language with half the planet, but we are all very culturally different from one another. Genetically, my bloodlines are traceable to the Romans. I am no less racially "white" than a Swede with pure Viking bloodlines, but genetically and culturally, we are quite different.

Conversely, I have worked with, gone to school with, and have friends who are black, white, Indian (as in from India), Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic who are Hispanic. They speak Spanish and English fluently. Racially, they are black, white, and asian respectively, but all of them are Hispanic ethnically.
    That's funny my Aform lists hispanic under race. Hey Dade officer, why did you all not have that 17 yo criminal in jail down there to begin with??

Quote Originally Posted by USER #1
    AFTER REVIEWING THE 911 CALL IN FROM MR. ZIMMERMAN, CHIEF LEE MAYBE YOU NEED SOME IN SERVICE CLASSES ON INVESTIGATIONS. BECAUSE I'M EMBARRASED TO KNOW THAT YOU WOULD IGNORE THE FACTS FROM THE 911 CALLER, WHO WAS INSTRUCTED BY A DISPACTHER NOT TO APPROACH THIS KID, BUT INSTEAD HE RUNS AFTER HIM AND SHOOTS HIM. STAND YOUR GROUND! I DONT THINK SO. YOUR DEPARTMENT WILL BE EXPOSED WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE. CHIEF YOU MIGHT WANT TO RESIGN BACAUSE IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD!
    You are silly and stupid, typing in all caps only proves my point. One rhing and I will be done with you. The dispacther said, we don't need you to do that. He didn't say don't do it get back in your car, etc... you are wrong.

For all you law experts out there, a police 911 operator in most cases (99%) is NOT a SWORN POLICE OFFICER and thus CAN NOT give you a LAWFUL ORDER.
    The 911 operator may make a sugestion and may even give you advise but that is the extent of it.
    Regretfully some 911 operators do not rate very high in the IQ scaale and as such are relegated to answering the telephones and typing information on a computer.
    The ugly truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami area LEO
    they need to stop pulling the race card, George is Hispanic, not white.
    I forgot to address this line properly...

Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnic/cultural background. I am a white, Hispanic male. My family is from Cuba. We share a common language with half the planet, but we are all very culturally different from one another. Genetically, my bloodlines are traceable to the Romans. I am no less racially "white" than a Swede with pure Viking bloodlines, but genetically and culturally, we are quite different.

Conversely, I have worked with, gone to school with, and have friends who are black, white, Indian (as in from India), Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic who are Hispanic. They speak Spanish and English fluently. Racially, they are black, white, and asian respectively, but all of them are Hispanic ethnically.
    That's funny my Aform lists hispanic under race. Hey Dade officer, why did you all not have that 17 yo criminal in jail down there to begin with??

You need to take that up with the Miami Dade County School Police that had him in custody under very arrestable charges OR you can take it up with the Miami Dade County Juvenile State Attorney’s Office who advised the lazy and incompetent school police to handle it “Administratively” and subsequently suspended him from school instead of arresting him. You see, people can now say “He was such a good boy” for there is no arrest history although the crimes were committed.
    You obviously know the rest of that story; however, the real moral of the story is that in police work you can’t displace the problem to another jurisdiction; you are ethically and morally obligated to do your job.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234