PBSO Deputy Freddie Araujo Arrested - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: PBSO Deputy Freddie Araujo Arrested

Fred Araujo is one of the best detectives in the County. He is a bundle of energy who is relentless at tracking scoundrels and culprits. His paperwork is concise and on point and has brought satisfaction to many a victim.
    Yes, he had an unfortunate incident at his home involving a step-son. A situation that has occured in many a home and never reported. This was, the responding police took a side, right or wrong, just like in many, many like situations. The police are not always right, usually...yes, but not always. That's why we have other branches of the government to sort out the issues.
    I would suggest you, the accusors, wait until all the facts come in before attacking him, his family and the process. But, then again, you cyber bullies love the opportunity to bash others. You do that so others are brought down to your level. Psychology books explain it helps you and your lack of self esteem, accomplishments and successes in life.

Re: PBSO Deputy Freddie Araujo Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by marley
    I find it very interesting that the arrest doesn't show up on the PBSO booking blotter... Maybe the department is trying to protect themselves since the case with Gardens man is still pending. This guy's a "loose cannon" that should have been fired a long time ago. I hope the Gardens man sues the pants off the PBSO..
    Hey Marley have you done you research ? The Gardens bad guy that came out with a gun pled guilty as charged....and the bull..it child abuse case was dropped.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12