Daniels Leaving - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daniels Leaving

Re: Daniels Leaving

Not only what you said, but he'd bring back redheaded code girl. Jimmy for chief for sure. Who cares about his dirty laundry as long as he does not screw anyone over.

McCready is one of the worst things that happened to NBV. How many hours does he work per day, per week? Does he even work? And when he does, what does he do?

Half of those so called police officers that are in the police department are a joke. They don't do anything and get a fat paycheck. None of our neighboring cities want them. But yet, NBV hires them.

They are nowhere to be found when you need them. And when you don't, they huddle like a pack at the Hess or at the Grandview Palace. What's so wonderful at the Grandview Palace? Do tell the world.

I heard Bob was back in pbc interviewing for another chief job. It will be interesting to see who fills in as acting chief when Bob goes.

Those that sold him on NBV to become the next Chief here more than likely forgot to inform him that once you are a Chief in NBV your career is OVER! He is not going to PBC or anywhere else for that matter, we are stuck with him. No one in their right mind will take him on after being Chief here in NBV not to mention previous issues with the other departments he worked for. However, if he does leave here, McCready would be the obvious choice given the make-up of this Department, there is really no other choice, thats apparent. Pretty much crystal clear.

Is BD still there.....we heard a rumor today that he moved on? Just trying to confirm. We still hate him by the way! LOL

Oh...hi Bobby.....saw youve been blogging here too. Good tactic.....guess you and Wayne didnt learn. Oh....we still hate him too. LMAO

No...unfortunately for us he is still here. This is South Florida and everyone knows the NBV reputation and it speaks volumes. Every Chief that has come and gone from here in the past 10 or more years has yet to become hired as a Chief or Asst. Chief ANYWHERE!!! Once you become Chief here, your career is washed up, finished, OVER...most of the past Chiefs are doing some kind of security work or private investigative work and that is about it. I think one maybe a reserve officer here in our local area. That about sums it up. Also, same thing for the City Managers that have come and gone through NBV in the past 10 or more years, NONE of them have moved on to be City Managers ANYWHERE. I think one is a Public Works director, at best, and the others are what they call themselves, Consultants...of what I do not know but they say they consult someone about something. Maybe one is a professor somewhere and that is about it, so City Manager is out of the future job market, as well. So, yea, he is still here, not going anywhere so put the rumor to rest.

Daniels has turned this place inside out. He does whatever the haters want. That is how he keeps his job and the haters are fine with him running the legal bills trough the roof. I think he will be here a while, because although the troops don't like him, they are all cowards and won't do a thing. Hey Arizona, did you guys do a vote of no confidence against him?

Bohica, you hit the nail on the head, all talk, no action, a no confidence vote has to be signed, who has the balls to be the first to sign. Look for the city to threaten everyone with the county taking over, or the beach, to keep the low lifes in line. The politicians however don't want to loose their power over the citizens in the village, remember, they tried that years ago, and it didn't work. Right on Bohica, you speak the truth !

The police association (union) had a meeting....which was standing room only. We even had a couple of LT's there. The union voted to do a no confidence vote on BD and the Town Manager and the union attorney was going to paper on it. Then the meeting was interrupted and we were notified that BD got sacked! Apparently the Manager had an inkling that the troops were gonna do a no confidence vote and potentially knew they were gonna do one on the manager too. So, he was forced to act. Not quite sure if the manager knew or not....but either way.....it worked out. BD hated the city and hated his guys....that we are convinced of. We are fairly unified out here.....BD had one guy in his corner and that guy left months later. The key is to have everyone on board. BD really pissed off everyone he met. We got a great command staff now.....they seem to get it. Im sorry for you guys.

Wow. Is this what goes on in Police HQ here in NBV?

Look, I'm not that involved of an NVB resident. I'm a rental tennant. I don't plan on being here for the rest of my life. I'm not sure how much "right" I have to speak my mind on the issue, but I do live here. I guess, though my rent payments, I pay my landlord's property taxes. I depend on this town's officials to do what they're supposed to do.

Could you officers of the NBVPD please reassure me that my safety, and my family's safety, and my neighbors' safety is still your top concern? I understand you're gonna have your own internal struggles to ensure fair pay (which you are entitled to) and respectable working conditions. But from any and all coverage I've seen about your departmental issues - including what I've just read on this board about officer-involved fisticuffs - I just feel like I need some anonymous reassurance from you guys that protecting and serving is still your top duty. Not overpowering your boss, not union tiffs. Me. My family.

People speed ridiculously down JFK causeway. I have registered sex offenders living nearby. There is only short a bridge between us and Little River, where crack dealers and prostitutes are trying to expand their business eastward. I really hope guys are focusing on that as much as you are in taking down your boss.

Please. We depend on you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast