Daniels Leaving - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daniels Leaving

Re: Daniels Leaving

Maybe he can become the manager in North Palm Beach.

NORTH PALM BEACH — Palm Beach County School District Police Chief James Kelly is among the 119 people who have applied to be village manager.

"I grew up in a small town where you knew everybody. It would be nice to go back to that," said Kelly, 57, an attorney who has been with the school district 30 years. The New York native has served 23 years as school police chief. His current salary is about $125,000.

Kelly becomes eligible for the county's deferred retirement option program on Aug. 31. The school district has posted Kelly's job as open for applicants.

The village council plans to meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday to narrow the list to four candidates. Annual pay will be between $110,000 and $140,000, said Chuck Huff, acting manager of the northeast county community of about 12,000 residents.

Other Palm Beach County job applicants include: John Bralich, former property manager of Villa Franciscan Inc. in Riviera Beach; David Denman, supervisor for accounts payable, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue; James Edwards, administrative services director and chief financial officer for A.G. Holley State Hospital in Lantana; Thomas Heck, former Manalapan Town Manager and Susan Stanton, former Lake Worth City Manager.

Community managers from the following Florida communities applied: Fernadina Beach, Southwest Ranches, Oviedo, Mascotte and Islamorada. Nationwide applicants are from Vermont, North Carolina, Illinois, Utah and California. One applicant each applied from Afghanistan and New Zealand.

The only other person with police experience to apply is Robert Daniels, a former Juno Beach assistant police chief. Daniels is now police chief in North Bay Village in Miami-Dade County.

Former Village Manager Jamie Titcombe left in January. He was replaced by former Village Manager Jimmy Knight, who served until last month when Huff was appointed interim village manager.

"We hope to have a new manager by the middle of next month," said Mayor Darryl Aubrey.

If he left it would be the best thing. You want nothing to do with his wife and she will have no problems snitching everything back to him and or making up stuff.

How is Brent or Baty doing?

He must leave now. And his latest scandal is about to come out

AZ wants to know the latest scandel! I can't belive places keep hiring this clown. Wonder what he did now...... maybe he ........ Decided to promote Mrs. Daniels to Assitant Chief. :idea:

Does he have more kids than the three he ignores from his first marriage and the one he adopted from his current wife?

Once a dog always a dog.

Not sure if he has anymore kids yet, but he might soon. Heard he got both LT's prego. One of them is having a litter of huge puppies as his belly is defying medical science. The other is having a crack baby.

Well it seems that any truth up here is taken down right away. If the mod thinks they are doing the right thing, how about going through all old posts and taking down any potentially offensive postings!!! Jimmy, Amy or Phil? Whoever you are. Big news cuming out of Daniels.

What has been taken down? If there are posts that have been removed that do not fall into the categories for removal then the NBV Mod will be replaced. This site is for discussions good or bad, you take it all with a grain of salt. If the truth hurts then oh well, but discussions that are not supposed to be removed are then that is wrong. The best way to not get offended is to never open this site up! Now all be quiet, I have to go finish searching for DB, so I can turn in my report. So far NBI is all clear, but I heard a rumor there is a WW II bunker under the Tot Lot I think they are at....... :cop:

Actually there was a bunker like room in that lot, it was part of a basement structure which never got built.

Ha Ha its so funny that no matter what you NBVPD losers do your'e always shooting yourselves in the foot. Do your vote of 'no confidence' like you've always done and get that chief out of there and make Mccready the chief. The commission wants him gone but they are scared. With the election right around the corner, the commissioners would make a sweet deal with the union if they have not already. Jimmy is home grown and really knows what the community needs to succeed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast