Mod & CB = friends

Mod & CB = friends

Hmmmmmm looks like the moderator and the (Edited to Comply with Terms of Use) are good friends since the topic about her was erased... She must of hooked him up to 8==D

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: Mod & CB = friends

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy
    Hmmmmmm looks like the moderator and the (Edited to Comply with Terms of Use) are good friends since the topic about her was erased... She must of hooked him up to 8==D
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you look near the top of the page where it says "Moderator", you will notice that it says "Staff Moderator". Your agency does not have a moderator from your agency. That means that whoever deleted the thread was a Staff Moderator, all of whom live in the Tampa Bay area. So I doubt that "CB" hooked anyone up to get the thread deleted.

Furthermore, I can tell you that it was I who deleted the thread. I can promise you that I don't know anyone at your agency, male, female, or who knows what. I deleted the thread in question strictly because it violated the Terms of Use.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you look near the top of the page where it says "Moderator", you will notice that it says "Staff Moderator". Your agency does not have a moderator from your agency. That means that whoever deleted the thread was a Staff Moderator, all of whom live in the Tampa Bay area. So I doubt that "CB" hooked anyone up to get the thread deleted.

Furthermore, I can tell you that it was I who deleted the thread. I can promise you that I don't know anyone at your agency, male, female, or who knows what. I deleted the thread in question strictly because it violated the Terms of Use.

Mod 1
    :roll:
    I'll have to clean up my Vocabulary

I volunteered to be a moderator, got no response after filling out your form.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I volunteered to be a moderator, got no response after filling out your form.
    How long ago was it? In don't remember seeing it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.