A good supervisor crapped on

A good supervisor crapped on

The best supervisor in this agency was punished for being a cop. He took responsibility for the actions of his subordinates....that has never happened in the history of this agency, seriously.

I wish him the best and hope he enjoys his days off, the weather is nice!

I know the brass hate how he goes out and actually does police work and leads by example. We need more leaders like him, not do nothings. We have no manpower and we have to many "spectators".

Re: A good supervisor crapped on

What's new? He actually stood up, took action, and took complete responsibility for his decisions that night, shut down a bad guy that was regularly trying to hurt cops, and he got shot down for it. I'm not gonna whine about favoritism, good ole boy isms, or anything else that people people focus on here. All I want to say is that the big shots upstairs could do alot to alleviate the morale issues around here, but instead they turn a blind eye, or worse, actively participate in tamping down the spirits of hard working men and women. That's just a shame. I'm sorry for all the guys who ended up with warnings in their files, and for the Sgt. who took some initiative to be a leader. I for one applaud them!