Hiring

Thread: Hiring

Hiring

I know they just had a round of oral board interviews. Does any one know if they have made any decisions?

Re: Hiring

Heard they called some ppl today..anyone know how many positions are open or next step after board??

Quote Originally Posted by Long day
    Heard they called some ppl today..anyone know how many positions are open or next step after board??
    I've heard 2 to 4 depending on the candidates...may have to go another round and the 2 to 4 doesn't mean positions, just eligibility

Q: Where do I get an application for employment with the Zephyrhills Police Department?
    A: If you are interested in employment with the Zephyrhills Police Department, an application may be downloaded from this web site, or by contacting Community Services at (813) 780-0050. Law enforcement officer applications are provided to Florida-Certified law enforcement officers or out-of-state police officers with at least one (1) year sworn experience. Law Enforcement Reserve I and Reserve II applicants must fill out the standard law enforcement officer application

Quote Originally Posted by FYI
    Q: Where do I get an application for employment with the Zephyrhills Police Department?
    A: If you are interested in employment with the Zephyrhills Police Department, an application may be downloaded from this web site, or by contacting Community Services at (813) 780-0050. Law enforcement officer applications are provided to Florida-Certified law enforcement officers or out-of-state police officers with at least one (1) year sworn experience. Law Enforcement Reserve I and Reserve II applicants must fill out the standard law enforcement officer application
    Do you have to be a reserve officer before hitting the streets even though you are certified or just go through FTO??

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FYI
    Do you have to be a reserve officer before hitting the streets even though you are certified or just go through FTO??
    There's a progression of steps you have to take with the city and dept. before you can be hired. Having the cert will help but is not a ticket in our door

How long is your hiring process after oral boards?

Usually 15-18 months.