WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR

UGLY photo ! Very very ugly.

It is happening now in places like Greece and Spain.
    We are next.///

What happened in Greece is the result of massive tax evasion. Just like here, everyone wants schools, police and services but no one wants to pay for them.

In 2010, as the nation continued to recover from the recession, a dizzying 93 percent of the additional income created in the country that year, compared to 2009 — $288 billion — went to the top 1 percent of taxpayers, those with at least $352,000 in income. That delivered an average single-year pay increase of 11.6 percent to each of these households.

Still more astonishing was the extent to which the super rich got rich faster than the merely rich. In 2010, 37 percent of these additional earnings went to just the top 0.01 percent, a teaspoon-size collection of about 15,000 households with average incomes of $23.8 million. These fortunate few saw their incomes rise by 21.5 percent. NY TIMES.

Meanwhile we go further and further in debt just trying to survive. Go on. Keep believing the Republican / Corporate Billionaire liars until you have nothing left but your anger.

Do not fret my fine feather friend.
    You will be making bo-cu overtime in deployments.
    The New and Improved Black Panther Party and their Commander In Chief will see to that.
    They love you a long time.

If your Tea Party Governors really believed all of their scare tactic bull crap. They would not be getting rid of COPs and Firefighters like we are a drain on their resources. They made you scared of the boogey man to get your vote while they eat caviar on their private jets and laugh at your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by R Scott
    Can't wait to visit upon you again in 2013! We'll have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!
    In addition to job cuts in many agencies, lawmakers balanced the budget by trimming public employee benefits again, raising health insurance premiums another #31.67 a month for individuals and $83.34 for families, effective December 1st.

$83.34 amounts to slightly more than a 3% pay cut for somebody making $33,000. Enjoy this year's pay cut disguised as an insurance premium increase. :roll:

Me, I can't wait to vote Democrat.
    I can't wait to be on the same side as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers and the NAACP.
    I know that these folks are going to be looking out for my family's interest.
    They are going to give me a special secret code so that in the event of a riot I wont get hurt by them or their operatives. I will be special and protected.
    I can't help but the get that tingly feeling all over just thinking about it.

No wonder the Republicans treat you the way you do. They know people like you are going to vote for them no matter what they do. You'd walk into a lawn mower blade rather than vote for a Democrat. They already said they are going to work on some more pension cuts in 2013. They said they weren't going after them this year because it was an election year. They have to throw you a bone this year to get re-elected and then in 2013, they'll break it off on you again. And your family and my family will suffer because you don't want to be aligned with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. The reason the Republicans steamrolled state employees is because they have a super-majority and there was nobody to slow them down. The crazy thing is Florida is an Obama strong-hold. He won here easily last time and he is currently leading in the polls.

And just so you know, Blue Cross did not go up on the premiums this year. Your Republican legislators decided that the state would contribute less to your health insurance and you would be happy to make up the difference. Sound familiar? Looks like they were right. But as long as you don't have to align yourself with any other democrats, I guess you're okay with the pay cut.

Quote Originally Posted by locksteprepublican
    No wonder the Republicans treat you the way you do. They know people like you are going to vote for them no matter what they do. You'd walk into a lawn mower blade rather than vote for a Democrat. They already said they are going to work on some more pension cuts in 2013. They said they weren't going after them this year because it was an election year. They have to throw you a bone this year to get re-elected and then in 2013, they'll break it off on you again. And your family and my family will suffer because you don't want to be aligned with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. The reason the Republicans steamrolled state employees is because they have a super-majority and there was nobody to slow them down. The crazy thing is Florida is an Obama strong-hold. He won here easily last time and he is currently leading in the polls.

And just so you know, Blue Cross did not go up on the premiums this year. Your Republican legislators decided that the state would contribute less to your health insurance and you would be happy to make up the difference. Sound familiar? Looks like they were right. But as long as you don't have to align yourself with any other democrats, I guess you're okay with the pay cut.

Dude.
    Get this through your thick head.
    The Republicans can take my retirement, my house, kill my dog and I will NEVER join the party of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reed, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, The Black Panthers and the NAACP.

Dude.
    Get this through your thick head.
    The Republicans can take my retirement, my house, kill my dog and I will NEVER join the party of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reed, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, The Black Panthers and the NAACP ///

And you think He has a thick head ? ! IDIOT !

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast