WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR

So now the health care that comes out of my paycheck and my retirement pension that I have earned by being a COP and Firefighter for twenty five years is now called Free Stuff ? And the fat lazy super rich greedy crooks that I put my life on the line for, do not want to pay for my free stuff ? Get it ? Oh yeah Bubba . I get it loud and clear.
    Rock Obama 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Possum
    So now the health care that comes out of my paycheck and my retirement pension that I have earned by being a COP and Firefighter for twenty five years is now called Free Stuff ? And the fat lazy super rich greedy crooks that I put my life on the line for, do not want to pay for my free stuff ? Get it ? Oh yeah Bubba . I get it loud and clear.
    Rock Obama 2012

Nah, you didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Let me see if I can explain why we need to vote the Dems out in simple terms.

The folks who are GETTING the free stuff don't like the folks who are PAYING for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff. The folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.
    Whereas, the folks who are getting the free stuff, want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now... The people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff, have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff, that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist. So...
    The people who are GETTING the free stuff, have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff, by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff, and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting the free stuff than are paying for the free stuff!

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason? The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

Get it?
    THANK YOU.

The folks who are GETTING the free stuff don't like the folks who are PAYING for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff. The folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.
    Whereas, the folks who are getting the free stuff, want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now... The people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff, have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff, that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist. So...
    The people who are GETTING the free stuff, have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff, by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff, and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting the free stuff than are paying for the free stuff!

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason? The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

Get it?
    So all those huge tax breaks and loop holes these big corporations get who all are already making huge profits is not the equivalent of free stuff? The difference is, those corporations are making millions in profits each year and are only being greedy by accepting those FREE tax breaks. Whereas all these people who get these wonderful FREE food stamps kinda need them just to survive.

I know COP's who depend on food stamps to feed their kids. They are ashamed but they have no choice. Meanwhile Corporate CEO's who make a hundred million dollars a year do not want to pay taxes or pay their workers a living wage. Instead they ' trickle down' their profits to hire dollar a day slave labor in China. They spend tens of millions of dollars to get elected to office so that they can create a government by the rich and for the rich. They pay hundred of millions of dollars to have smooth talking liars like Rush to convince the American sheeple that the problem is migrant fruit pickers and welfare Moms and not crooked Financial institutions, big oil and crooked political leaders who send working class kids off to war and then don't want to pay for their injuries while the rich kids go to harvard and learn how to start up crooked hedge funds to get even richer while you lose the nest egg you had in your little 401 k plan. Yes I do get it. It is you who are lost in a cloud of bought and paid for FOX propaganda.

I haven't been so stoked to vote in years. I cannot wait to vote my Republican legislator out of office. I am registered republican my whole life, but my party spit in my face.

I don't buy Rick Scott's argument that corporate tax breaks will lead to more jobs. I think when a corporation gets a break in their taxes, the CEO's end up getting a raise out of it. Florida already has the 48th lowest corporate tax rate in the U.S., and that was before the 3% pay cut. If corporations weren't moving here in droves before or hiring people before in droves, why would they suddenly start? All of Rick Scott's best friends are corporate guys. This was nothing buy a ploy to make them all richer off the backs of low-income state workers. I hope the Supreme Court sticks it to them good. I wanna hear them poor-mouth. This state has no tax base, with sales tax exemptions for everything under the sun. Then they sit around and complain how broke they are? :lol:

Get it?

Unfortunately this is historically accurate.
    It is happening now in places like Greece and Spain.
    We are next.

I don't buy Rick Scott's argument that corporate tax breaks will lead to more jobs. I think when a corporation gets a break in their taxes, the CEO's end up getting a raise out of it. Florida already has the 48th lowest corporate tax rate in the U.S., and that was before the 3% pay cut. If corporations weren't moving here in droves before or hiring people before in droves, why would they suddenly start? All of Rick Scott's best friends are corporate guys. This was nothing buy a ploy to make them all richer off the backs of low-income state workers. I hope the Supreme Court sticks it to them good. I wanna hear them poor-mouth. This state has no tax base, with sales tax exemptions for everything under the sun. Then they sit around and complain how broke they are? :lol:
    Agreed

Can't wait to visit upon you again in 2013! We'll have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast