SWAT status

Thread: SWAT status

SWAT status

In light of these new allegations ( which I'm sure are true), will MS finally be stripped of his SWAT position? Is he truly the right person to lead that group of guys?

true colors do eventually shine through

Re: SWAT status

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushwacker
    In light of these new allegations ( which I'm sure are true), will MS finally be stripped of his SWAT position? Is he truly the right person to lead that group of guys?

true colors do eventually shine through
    Do allegations equal guilty in your book? Easy to see how easily assumptions sway your narrow mind. Thanks Pops

SHADY SHADY SHADY SHADY

My guess is no. They always overlook his crap.

SWAT always gets special treatment. I've seen two Deputies commit the same exact offense in the same week, the SWAT member got nothing and the other deputy got a day off. Both are good cops, with no prior discipline. So why are things so f'ed up around here. Neither one committed the offense intentionally, so why the difference in punishment?? Easy answer Major WM and now Major SJ. Sheriff, you picked the wrong people to put in power, you will all be gone soon... Bye.

Your information is questionable.

How do you know everything was equal?

How do you know about past discipline?

How can you know whether something was intentional or not, unless you committed the act?

How can you know the role of either major?

You've decided to attack a hard working group of deputies, SWAT, then use the attack to malign to good majors, then to make a political statement opposing the sheriff.

The beer farts must be getting to you with your head so far up Everett's ass.