This dream will come true

This dream will come true

1)Secretary of Corrections Kenneth Tucker will retire, after such a tragic death of a Correctional Sergeant and the injury of another.
    2)Assistant Secretary for Institutions Timmy Cannon will become next Secretary.
    3)Suwanee Correctional Institution Warden Chis Landrum will become a regional Director.

What will we see.....The return of THE CROSBY GANG IN CHARGE. That's right you all know it. They are BEST FRIENDS. ONE GOT PROMOTED, THE OTHER GOT PROMOTED AND GOT TRANSFERRED CLOSER. They both have the NO NECK SYNDROME. They have openly admitted being best friends while running GOOD staff off. Landrum had arguments with fellow ranking staff, whom were shortly called into Cannon's office for an Ass chewing. Ask Chris where he got married. He will openly admit it.......MR. CROSBY'S BACK YARD.

PROVE US WRONG Mr. Scott.

Re: This dream will come true

It's gotten so much better for us since Crosby went away.

Detect the sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It's gotten so much better for us since Crosby went away.

Detect the sarcasm?
    For your Info: Crosby was one of the best Secretary DOC has ever had. Why, because he took care of his people, he knew people in Tally and knew how to get things done.
    We use to have raise....from revolver to 9mm....from small badge to big one....It's unfortunate he finished like that in bad terms; however, I would choose him again over those idiots who have no CLUES about DOC business and have audacity to learn about DOC business on the JOB...Oh I have to mention also the CLUELESS GOVERNOR who always appointed an outsider/never be a probation or a correction officer to lead DOC..What a damn move....

Any time you leave someone in charge for a long time with that power in any political setting your going to run into issues. I felt more safe when I first started than I do now. Keep cutting staff and filling the prisons to max. Wonder what the outcome will be.

Quote Originally Posted by dfd
    Any time you leave someone in charge for a long time with that power in any political setting your going to run into issues. I felt more safe when I first started than I do now. Keep cutting staff and filling the prisons to max. Wonder what the outcome will be.

100% agree w/you...i have no more pride in doing this job....

Quote Originally Posted by dfd
    You mean the Rep legislature ?