STOP AKSING ME WHERE I WORK

STOP AKSING ME WHERE I WORK

Stop asking me where I work. Stop lying by saying you really want to help. What you want to do is get people who post stories/issues in trouble.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant DC Consultant (Ret)'s Avatar

Re: STOP AKSING ME WHERE I WORK

Before I hit the SUBMIT tab I would think twice about identifying myself or what office I work in.

It kinda reminds me of the NFL 'PAY TO PUT SOMEONE OUT OF THE GAME' scandal. For all intense and purposes this has always existed at DC generally speaking with rewards just not directly tied to a money payout. IE: 'Good Ole Boys Club'.

The quickest way to the top at DC is "TAKING SOMEBODY OUT" and nobody is as good at it as DC Management with the exception of the Republican Legislature. The payoff for Management is entry into the, all be it tentative, 'Good Ole Boys/Girls' Club.

Some years ago in my case for speaking out and defending myself MANAGEMENT decided they would take (weed) me out. First, by initiating a 'Written Reprimand' without any investigation. Therefore, upon first meeting between RA Hatem, myself and PBA 1 of the 2 allegations is thrown out for not by based on fact. CHARGE: Attacking an Air Conditioning Thermostat.

I defended myself the second time around with a 32 page response which was ATTACHED to the NEW 'Amended Written Reprimand'. Upon review between RA Joe Hatem vs myself and the PBA Management decides that they will reduce the personnel action to a "Verbal Reprimand'. CHARGE: It can found at my website.

Upon meeting CA Williamson and my immediate supervisor the third time I again defended myself with the 32 page response which was ATTACHED to the NEW 'Verbal Reprimand'. My immediate supervisor was not the one who initiated the complaint against me and in fact defended me at the CA level.

Now to the point! Having little faith in the honesty and integrity in DC I traveled to the RA Joe Hatem/ DRA Barbara Scala Orlando Personnel Office. I asked to see my Personnel File. Low and behold my 32 page response was missing from Verbal Reprimand (staple holes were there). When asked where the document was personnel responded, "A high ranking member of management has my document and its being held else where." In other words PUBLIC Personnel Records where being illegally hidden from the ...PUBLIC...! A subsequent visit reverified the information and some time after the firing of RA Joe Hatem and another visit to Orlando the document mysteriously appeared in my file (all be it out of sequence).

The quickest way to top at DC is "TAKING SOMEBODY OUT" and nobody is as good at it as DC Management. The payoff for Management is entry into the, all be it tentative, 'Good Ole Boys/Girls' Club.

Before I hit the SUBMIT tab I would think twice about identifying myself or what office I work in.

I am sure Northern Region RA Scala has learned and earned her right to be in the "Good Ole Girls Club" at DC.

Ummm. So, where do you work? :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by DC Consultant (Ret)

It kinda reminds me of the NFL 'PAY TO PUT SOMEONE OUT OF THE GAME' scandal. For all intense and purposes this has always existed at DC generally speaking with rewards just not directly tied to a money payout. IE: 'Good Ole Boys Club'.

The quickest way to the top at DC is "TAKING SOMEBODY OUT" and nobody is as good at it as DC Management with the exception of the Republican Legislature. The payoff for Management is entry into the, all be it tentative, 'Good Ole Boys/Girls' Club.

Some years ago in my case for speaking out and defending myself MANAGEMENT decided they would take (weed) me out. First, by initiating a 'Written Reprimand' without any investigation. Therefore, upon first meeting between RA Hatem, myself and PBA 1 of the 2 allegations is thrown out for not by based on fact. CHARGE: Attacking an Air Conditioning Thermostat.

I defended myself the second time around with a 32 page response which was ATTACHED to the NEW 'Amended Written Reprimand'. Upon review between RA Joe Hatem vs myself and the PBA Management decides that they will reduce the personnel action to a "Verbal Reprimand'. CHARGE: It can found at my website.

Upon meeting CA Williamson and my immediate supervisor the third time I again defended myself with the 32 page response which was ATTACHED to the NEW 'Verbal Reprimand'. My immediate supervisor was not the one who initiated the complaint against me and in fact defended me at the CA level.

Now to the point! Having little faith in the honesty and integrity in DC I traveled to the RA Joe Hatem/ DRA Barbara Scala Orlando Personnel Office. I asked to see my Personnel File. Low and behold my 32 page response was missing from Verbal Reprimand (staple holes were there). When asked where the document was personnel responded, "A high ranking member of management has my document and its being held else where." In other words PUBLIC Personnel Records where being illegally hidden from the ...PUBLIC...! A subsequent visit reverified the information and some time after the firing of RA Joe Hatem and another visit to Orlando the document mysteriously appeared in my file (all be it out of sequence).

The quickest way to top at DC is "TAKING SOMEBODY OUT" and nobody is as good at it as DC Management. The payoff for Management is entry into the, all be it tentative, 'Good Ole Boys/Girls' Club.

I am sure Northern Region RA Scala has learned and earned her right to be in the "Good Ole Girls Club" at DC.

I remember the story very well..I know who you are & i take notes!