k9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: k9

k9

I heard there's 30 people going for one spot. Who's going to be the new k9?

Re: k9

Me, I have it on lock down. I already have a dog and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam 12
    Me, I have it on lock down. I already have a dog and everything.
    Cool, who did you have to sleep with?

Everyone, twice

Imagine that: Thirty people who want to be at the opposite end of the county whenever anything big happens. :mrgreen:

Adam 12,
    I have a feeling that I know who you are talking about, thats if he works in Bravo. I can tell you this, I have worked with him for the past 4+ years and that has never come out of his mouth. I talk with him every day and all that has ever come out of his mouth about K9 is the fact that he wants the position and has wanted to do K9 since day one of his career.

I know who adam's talking bout too. The guy is x8 and a hard worker . The two i hear of most often when it comes to k9 is him and jl. Both hard working bravo guys who are x8.

I saw the list, there were only like 12 names on it, several I would not even worry about. Should be interesting. Only about 5 guys on there that even have a shot, but you never know, JT is promissed it anyway, just ask him. Sad day when we lost MH and M. to IA, he was the best. If he was on his way, you knew you had a really good chance of a 10-15. They will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by patrolSWFL
    I saw the list, there were only like 12 names on it, several I would not even worry about. Should be interesting. Only about 5 guys on there that even have a shot, but you never know, JT is promissed it anyway, just ask him. Sad day when we lost MH and M. to IA, he was the best. If he was on his way, you knew you had a really good chance of a 10-15. They will be missed.
    It is funny how you were hitting the nail in the head in the start of your post then did a 180 and then were completely wrong. I know JT very well, and he felt like he was the runner up on the last try out. In a department not run by pure politics, when you are next on the list it usually means you are promised the next opening. JT has been busting his ass to be in the best shape that he can for this try out. He is not expecting anything other than a fair shot at the position!

MH was a great handler, and we did not "lose him to IA" MH he left due to personal reasons. He made the decision to step down. And MH is a cop's cop, and I am very happy he is in the position he is in.

Are you freaking kidding me? JT busting his ass? What zone have you been in? Lazzzzzzzzy. I'm also well aware of why MH left, we did loose him to IA, our loss is IA's gain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast