Another Good Officer Gone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another Good Officer Gone

Winter Garden has fired another good officer. LEO has enough to worry about with the scumbags on the street (as evident as yesterday) but it's worse when your own department is out to screw you. WGPD is a trap because when officers get tired of the B/S and try to go to another agency they get put in a bogus IA so they can't leave. It's like a circle of sh!+. I'm sure #104 probably ate lunch with her the day of and she had no idea it was coming. That's his M.O., smile in your face and back stab you later.

Re: Another Good Officer Gone

Sounds like Vote of No Confidence time

Certain people in high positions are starting to question why so many good officers are leaving and why officers are getting terminated for violations that don't even require a verbal counseling. Meanwhile some supervisors are allowed to sexually harass new female officers and the Deputy Chief covers it up by new assignments. I guess when you live under the Deputy Chief's desk your job is safe. For those that don't, your job could be gone tomorrow but I'm sure that's well known throughout the department with the recent personnel changes.

In Sanford, Fl the police just ignore when a black kid is shot. In Winter Garden black officers are targeted by racist supervisors in their own department. You would think FDLE would put a microscope on these non-accredited departments and highlight the piss poor practices theses departments are getting away with. How many white officers have had IA's sustained and what was the discipline? Compare that to the black officers with sustained IA's (which were BS in the first place) to their discipline. Seems racist to me. It's only a matter of time before WG becomes the next Sanford and we all know WGPD can't handle that due to being short staffed....cause they are getting rid of all the black officers. Jus' sayin'

Minorities Fired

169 (not terminated...quit...for being a blatant liar)
    144 (if being a W/F is considered a minority in 2012)

Non-minorities fired

JH
    CC
    BJ
    BA
    JW
    BM

Ok? Where is the "racism"?

169 was forced to resign and if he is a liar as you say, one of your Sergeants has an arrest record for theft from Albertsons and disorderly conduct. What does that make him. Mind you, 169 hasn't been arrested 3 times :x

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness ;)
    169 was forced to resign and if he is a liar as you say, one of your Sergeants has an arrest record for theft from Albertsons and disorderly conduct. What does that make him. Mind you, 169 hasn't been arrested 3 times :x

Sweetness, you are avoiding the topic. Stay on topic. The arrest record of a sergeant has nothing to do with 169's lies. If he has to lie about college, he probably lies in his arrest affidavits...oops... that was 144. Now, take your prozac and go back to scheming.

[quote=Humored by This]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sweetness ;)":35yhqmm1

Sweetness, you are avoiding the topic. Stay on topic. The arrest record of a sergeant has nothing to do with 169's lies. If he has to lie about college, he probably lies in his arrest affidavits...oops... that was 144. Now, take your prozac and go back to scheming.[/quote:35yhqmm1]

And furthermore Sweetness, the sergeant to which you are referring was not hired by Brennan. He was hired by Yawn. Why don't you do a public records request on his initial application and see if he lied on it? Oh I forgot, you haven't got the testicles to go to City Hall and request it because you are sulking in your TERMINATED misery. HAHAHAHAHHAH

Actually the only thing I'm sucking up is YOUR tax money to fund my $5900/month income. I'll gladly post my paystub on here so you can see where your hard earned tax dollars are going. You think I care about my termination, Im making more than you. I have nothing to gain but if I can educate the officers who are getting screwed over, my job is done and by the 3 upcoming lawsuits WGPD is about to get hammered with, Im doing a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness ;)
    Actually the only thing I'm sucking up is YOUR tax money to fund my $5900/month income. I'll gladly post my paystub on here so you can see where your hard earned tax dollars are going. You think I care about my termination, Im making more than you. I have nothing to gain but if I can educate the officers who are getting screwed over, my job is done and by the 3 upcoming lawsuits WGPD is about to get hammered with, Im doing a good job.

No, 112, I could give two shizzats about your 5900 a month. It just goes to show how much waste could be cut from our federal budget. I just find it amusing that you have nothing better to do than sit around wallowing in your pity worrying about WGPD. It has been over a year now and you are still whining?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast