Chief's Breakfast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chief's Breakfast

Hope everyone can come ouyt to the Chief's Breakfast tomorrow at Golden Corral at 8am. Great time to meet our fearless leader and ask him some questions. In case you are not sure what to ask him....her are some suggestion questions:

Is it in the best interest of the city for you to be driving that Charger when it is a slated as a Patrol vehicle and your Explorer was no where close to being replaced?

How do you define progressive discipline and do you belioeve your administration has followed in this principle?

What furthering education have you had or training have you completed since you have become Chief?

What if any Officer (this or any other agency) funeral have you or any of your administration attended to represent the department since you have become Chief?

Have you ever been notified of a felony in your jurisdiction and not reported it or tried to cover it up?

How would you describe the morale in your department since yo became Chief?

So many more questions....can't wait for the coffee hour. Mr. Hatrick, hoping you can make it and depending on the Chief's answers, I will look forward to providing you the "real" truth!

Re: Chief's Breakfast

So now we are after the chief?This is like a game of survivor, one after the other is targeted for expulsion.What did Davey do to you now? He must be a basket case bout now.
    There is definitely a pattern, the last two chiefs were targeted, the last captain felt your
    wrath,the current capt is shaking in his boots.The Leut. is hiding in his corner.OLe Spina left a running.
    I finds it very funny that the only one you guys cant run off is good ole Ms G.
    My fedora is off to this girl.

Guys, the chief is not the one to focus on. If anyone needs to go it's Capt. McMicromanage. When he is gone the dept. can finally move ahead. The chief is a good guy but not the problem because he is too simple minded to be any real danger. He just needs to put two good capts under him and everything will be ok. For the last three years he's had two people who have no business being in their positions telling him how it should be done. A deputy SRO to baptist preacher to civilian worker to captain? Then everyone wonders why the dept is in the shape it's in LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by PUKING
    So now we are after the chief?This is like a game of survivor, one after the other is targeted for expulsion.What did Davey do to you now? He must be a basket case bout now.
    There is definitely a pattern, the last two chiefs were targeted, the last captain felt your
    wrath,the current capt is shaking in his boots.The Leut. is hiding in his corner.OLe Spina left a running.
    Your fedora is your brain. Get a grip moron :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by stfu let it go
    Quote Originally Posted by PUKING
    Your fedora is your brain. Get a grip moron :roll:
    why do u even mention.................its done leave it hat way we are all better for it

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hope everyone can come ouyt to the Chief's Breakfast tomorrow at Golden Corral at 8am. Great time to meet our fearless leader and ask him some questions. In case you are not sure what to ask him....her are some suggestion questions:

Is it in the best interest of the city for you to be driving that Charger when it is a slated as a Patrol vehicle and your Explorer was no where close to being replaced?

How do you define progressive discipline and do you belioeve your administration has followed in this principle?

What furthering education have you had or training have you completed since you have become Chief?

What if any Officer (this or any other agency) funeral have you or any of your administration attended to represent the department since you have become Chief?

Have you ever been notified of a felony in your jurisdiction and not reported it or tried to cover it up?

So many more questions....can't wait for the coffee hour. Mr. Hatrick, hoping you can make it and depending on the Chief's answers, I will look forward to providing you the "real" truth!
    I love Golden Corral...great smorg, great food, great price! Bravo Chief!!!!

Golden Corral is great! It's been about 5 years now, time just keeps ticking. :wink:

Old Mac D why you still post'in on this site? I hear you have more important thangs to worry bout like losing some weight and detox'in before you can pass a physical test.

You and miss piggy hook'in up regular now? Should hep you burn a few calories....just say'in.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I am not the chief but hope to be the next sergeant, let me take a crack at answering:

1. He is more fearless than the last 2 chief's...he has no qualms about slapping the shit out of people like you. Go talk to him and see.

2. Chargers are the only rear wheel drive police cars being made now. All officers will be getting one as Fords are put out to pasture. The Exploer is set for greater things.

3. Progressive discipine means more stringent discipline applied to employees who continue to violate rules.. .come on moron everyone knows that. You got a taste of it.

4. He is chief...top guy... sounds to me like he has had more than enough training.

5. No

6. A admin rep has been at 2 of the last three funerals and ZPD has been represented at all of them.

7 . Morale vastly improved with the departure of a certain captain.

Why are you appealing to the Free Press guy can't afford a Zephyrhills News now?

Wow great answers...NOT! It sounds like you are right in line for the next Sgt.s spot, lol. Hopefully if or when you make it, you will do a better job proofreading your Officers reports for spelling errors and grammar then you did on you post! :shock:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast