Sarasota S/O Off-Duty X50

Question Sarasota S/O Off-Duty X50

Who is the HCSO coward who stopped one of our guys and wrote him this weekend? You couldn't have called me (Specialty Lieutenant in I/A) to report them so I could find a violation?? Pathetic.

Re: Sarasota S/O Off-Duty X50

I wrote up your guy, what is your issue? he broke the law and I wrote him up. He is not above the law.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1829780
    I wrote up your guy, what is your issue? he broke the law and I wrote him up. He is not above the law.
    I guess you never got the memo "New Guy" or you would of called if it was that important to you. Maybe FHP has a opening for you, or is that where you came from. All HCSO deputies should be able to understand respect for a brother officer. Let his agency handle it. I remember when HCSO would never allowed this and they should be jumping in your ass for writing it. Glad I'm not there anymore if they have condone this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess you never got the memo "New Guy" or you would of called if it was that important to you. Maybe FHP has a opening for you, or is that where you came from. All HCSO deputies should be able to understand respect for a brother officer. Let his agency handle it. I remember when HCSO would never allowed this and they should be jumping in your ass for writing it. Glad I'm not there anymore if they have condone this.
    So... A security guard gets pulled over & all you can say is "maybe FHP has a opening for you". Ps. You're not COPS!!!!

Unregistered
    It's the superman/navy seal holdover training.