Facial Hair policy - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your there to enforce policy not personal feelings ..
    Yea. I will be withdrawing my application from Sarasota. Geez. Talk about hot headed..

Unregistered
    From FHP to Sarasota SO. This was the best moved I ever made. MANY and I say MANY Troopers have left to go to Sarasota SO. Opportunities are great the pay is much better. Not sure what the person was trash talking the IA People. No different that the IGs office. Your a number and just do your job. Oh and the SHERIFF is also a retired Trooper. The agency is very big on Traffic Enforcement. We work crashes on all the roads including the interstate. The SHERIFF doesn't believe the public should have to wait hours for a Trooper. The Traffic deputies also work Aircraft with the FHP. Plain and simple both agencies work well with each other but the pay, opportunities and morale are much better. You have plenty of off duty if you want it and not need it. Take Home car in and outta county. Don't let some keyboard jockey talk you out of a good investment. The FHP could be a great agency but they have and some serious work to do. That's been around for years. SSO just relaxed it tattoo policy. None on fingers, hands and neck. You still have to wear the Campaign hat, No ball caps unless your on a motorcycle deputy. Sure it has its twirks but still a great agency. Good luck

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456