Smoking Gun is out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smoking Gun is out

Reality- This whole SND is barely news worthy. Look on Tampabay.com, the story is gone. The public really don't care if LEO use tricks to get the drug dealers off the streets. Right or wrong, the Sheriff took action and that is all the public cares. The one percent of Pinellas County is with the SO and this site is the only place this story lives on. I talk to a lot of non-PCSO citizens and the very like Gualtieri. So please don't be confident Rice is back yet. Slide note, did anyone else notice that Rice's welcoming party is mostly Democrates? They can't even vote in the primary. Besides these were also the same people that marched behind Randal Jones.

Re: Smoking Gun is out

Quote Originally Posted by Done and Gone
    Reality- This whole SND is barely news worthy. Look on Tampabay.com, the story is gone. The public really don't care if LEO use tricks to get the drug dealers off the streets. Right or wrong, the Sheriff took action and that is all the public cares. The one percent of Pinellas County is with the SO and this site is the only place this story lives on. I talk to a lot of non-PCSO citizens and the very like Gualtieri. So please don't be confident Rice is back yet. Slide note, did anyone else notice that Rice's welcoming party is mostly Democrates? They can't even vote in the primary. Besides these were also the same people that marched behind Randal Jones.
    Very true. I have talked with people and most have no clue what I am talking about. The story must look bigger to those it actually touches. Defense lawyers would love sympathy for their asshoel clients, but most citizens want us to be harsher, not nicer.

Reality, Lori L is that this B/S is not over and Bob will not find a escape goat. The media has done a insufficent job in casting the blame. But rest assure this situation is not over. I know that Bob will take it in the shorts regardless if he likes it or not. This is not political just years of abuse by this CURRENT administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Nose
    Reality, Lori L is that this B/S is not over and Bob will not find a escape goat. The media has done a insufficent job in casting the blame. But rest assure this situation is not over. I know that Bob will take it in the shorts regardless if he likes it or not. This is not political just years of abuse by this CURRENT administration.
    Man you guys are stupid. Is this how you write reports too?

Bob will take in the shorts? I am not so certain. In fact I am starting see it differently. I am thinking that it would appear to the public that he is perhaps righting a wrong when he finds it. Maybe people at this agency dont like being corrected, even though that is what they do for a living to others. Dont expect sympathy from the public on that. But also dont forget who started this fire. It was nt Bob. Wasnt Rice. It was first a thief and second an outcast.

OMG you two Bob supporters try and focus on getting his campaign in order. It seems to me your fund raising has come to an end. I ask that a full fact finding inquiry be launched into Bobs knowledge of the Narcotics Division tactics.

The public is very aware of the situation at the S.O. and you will see L/L come Aug 14.

Good Luck for you two Bob supporters, soon to be none.

Hard Nothing,

The majority of people at PCSO do not read this forum.

A small number of people post here.

The postings are generally by ardent supporters of a candidate.

I am an ardent supporter of Sheriff Bob. As others begin to understand the ramifications of a Rice administration, they will become supporters of Sheriff Bob. I do not mention other candidates because, as yet, they have not shown an impact on the election either because of a lack of funding or a lack of publicity.

All that is needed is to look at Rice supporters to understand my meaning. Since you are a supporter I will not personally insult you, but assume you are misguided or ill-informed.

Ok esquire, relax and charge someone else $300.00 dollars a hour. Im not buying your B/S. I dont care who looks at this site. The fact is that Bob is in trouble in the media and with his campaign. Bob will try to throw anyone he can under the bus.

Good LUCK ardent or should I say arcane.

Bent Gun,

Thank you for your polite and borderline humorous response.

It is the Rice supporters who are throwing their brothers and sisters under the bus.

The media will run any story that will bring opposing sides into a public dispute, it makes for good sales.

As for campaign strength, Bob is getting stronger daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bent Gun,

Thank you for your polite and borderline humorous response.

It is the Rice supporters who are throwing their brothers and sisters under the bus.

The media will run any story that will bring opposing sides into a public dispute, it makes for good sales.

As for campaign strength, Bob is getting stronger daily.
    Pik would never let this or politics get involved in running an agency. Time to throw his hat back in so the mistakes of the past can be corrected?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast