LPD Traffic Unit

LPD Traffic Unit

Could you remember that your jurisdiction ends in Largo. It does not exist in Clearwater or Palm Harbor. The next time you flash your lights when you think someone is ging too fast, and Im talk 5 - 10 over, outside of your area, you may get a surprise. I woudl so very much love to see you pull me over. You take your job a little too seriously. We can get into a argument here and i would be more than happy to post your car number, location, date and time. You seem to think you are the US19 police. Save that drive for your city brother.

Re: LPD Traffic Unit

I agree and I work for LPD. Writing tickets doesn't make you cool, super cop, or a hero. Get a life.

Could you please post the cruiser number! We would all love to find out who it was. Thanks in advance

Today at 12:00 mol driving on Clearwater/Largo Rd onmotorcycle Greenlight turned tored almostimmediately I put on brakes and car besaideme sped thru. Two Largo police carsacrossstreetsitting there . I am sutre the wereusing a mirt and it was a setup.Also the volunteersfollowing me since I havea vehicle tracker on all my vehicles ran several red light to stay on my trail.They could have hurt somebody .Using a mirt is a felony . They are criminals internal affairs needs to review what they are doing. I was whistleblower to Aisenbergs and am bneing targeted for a little road rage 15 years ago.
    Also Capt Johns gave me priviledged info on serial killer in Clearwater and when I made joke toBrian Rubner then they investigated me as serial killer.Incompetence.
    Sincerely Dave Clark
    703 KnollwoodDr,Largo
    501-1381

Dave,
    If you ask the shift manager at safe harbor to spell check your rants you may get even get extra ham on your samich!

Quote Originally Posted by David M Cklark
    Today at 12:00 mol driving on Clearwater/Largo Rd onmotorcycle Greenlight turned tored almostimmediately I put on brakes and car besaideme sped thru. Two Largo police carsacrossstreetsitting there . I am sutre the wereusing a mirt and it was a setup.Also the volunteersfollowing me since I havea vehicle tracker on all my vehicles ran several red light to stay on my trail.They could have hurt somebody .Using a mirt is a felony . They are criminals internal affairs needs to review what they are doing. I was whistleblower to Aisenbergs and am bneing targeted for a little road rage 15 years ago.
    Also Capt Johns gave me priviledged info on serial killer in Clearwater and when I made joke toBrian Rubner then they investigated me as serial killer.Incompetence.
    Sincerely Dave Clark
    703 KnollwoodDr,Largo
    501-1381
    WOW. Dave, it's time for your meds. Your crazy is crashing the internet.