Deputy Hypocrite
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Deputy Hypocrite

Ok, The Private Citizen is back and I got a complaint.

In our community we have a deputy that is a hypocrite. (uh oh)

(1)In our apartment community your dog must be on a leash. (a policy or community rule)

(2)In our apartment community, your trash must fit in your assigned trash container AND only between the hours of 6pm and 8pm Sunday thru Thursday. Several trash bags may NOT be piled up outside your door at anytime. You must take THOSE to the dumpster yourself. (also a policy or community rule)

So, will the deputy that repeatedly violates #2, please look inward, before looking outward?
    We, the people in our community, can see that, yes……YOUR dogs definitely need to be on a leash. We can all see that they are quite misbehaved and quite unruly. We can see this by the condition of the blinds in the windows on the front of your unit AND we see their behavior when you or your wife walk them.

There is no reason to yell at us from across the big field that our dogs need to be on a leash. We are sorry that, even though our dogs are NOT on leashes, you can see that we still have them under control. We apologize for OUR dogs not being on a leash, though, we do not see how two small girls aged 7 and nine, playing ball with our dogs is anywhere NEAR as unsightly as the pile of trash you ALWAYS have in front of YOUR unit.

This is written on behalf of several (6) of the other dog owners that are your neighbors.

Re: Deputy Hypocrite

Might I suggest that you hit up apartmentmanagersaffairs.com or even codeenforcementaffairs.com with this complaint.

hmmm. how 'bout we take it to www.internalaffairs.com or www.yoursupervisingofficer.com?

Not. I'll find out who his mother is and tell her about his behavior before I do that.

@ Nitely, the management office did not address the issue with him. Yet, took action to make a statement about HIS complaint. Yet, his violation is all the time, yet for us dog owners, it is merely once every couple of days.
    CodeEnforcement only enforces LAWS not community policy or HOA rules.

I'm thinking maybe you are one of those LEO's that puts everyone into two groups. Cops and criminals. And you think that If you ain't a cop, you must be a criminal. AND if you ain't a cop, you got no business posting on LeoAffairs.

I must admit I am jealous of you, sir. I wish my concerns and challenges in life were so trivial that I could concern myself so deeply with such a petit complaint. Life is good...enjoy it!

ps. if someone's dogs are off their leash and so much as growl at me or my kids I would blow their heads off. I know, I know, your dogs are 100% predictable.

This is hilarious!

You want to call internal affairs because a deputy has his dogs off of a leash? If he was an electrician would you call the electric company to complain, or is this only because he is a cop?

As for the issue at hand: Sounds like you're both at fault. As his neighbor, why don't you address the issue with said deputy regarding your concerns with him? Also, if the deputy has an issue with your dogs being off leash every couple of days (which makes it ok since you violate policy less than him, I guess... :roll: ), then he should address the problem with you. You will get absolutely no where using passive-aggressive remarks on an anonymous website that the deputy probably doesn't read anyway. Be a normal human being and go talk to him. I bet you will achieve better results.

Which brings me to a common rant I have regarding my work in patrol... why can't people just be more neighborly these days? Many issues could be resolved with a little communication.

Go tell the deputy you have an issue with his behavior that may be violating neighborhood regs and let him know you're going to make a more conscious effort to keep your dogs on a leash as well. Boom problem solved

@Guest » 02/27/12 18:14:39 . What sets this apart from being petty complaint and being a valid complaint is:

None of US were complaining about him violating the community policy until HE got in the face of a female resident after SHE yelled back at him in response to HIM YELLING from ACROSS the field.

Somewhere, right now, someone's dogs are not on a leash. You CANNOT hear them growl, and they are NOWHERE near your kids, so......his or anyone's beef is?

The problem is NOT each individual policy violation alone. The problem is:

Who the frig does any rule breaker think he is to scold another rule breaker?

The gross HYPOCRISY of a LEO is the complaint. On the street/job, I know, you are always right and you never back down. Off-duty, at home, out of uniform, you should probably be more NEIGHBORLY like the LEO I quote below mentions people should be.

@ HCSO Dep » 02/27/12 18:28:55

Sorry that you were not able to see the sarcasm and pun in my response to the sarcasm in the Nitely response. (in reference to internalaffairs comment)

As for fault....huh? She/US/other dog owners are never near the guy, his wife, or their dogs. We are only within visible site of them

Telling this deputy (mentioned above) has been attempted and met with a hostile reaction. I'm sorry, but the guy has gross entitlement issues.

ALSO
    @ HCSO Dep » 02/27/12 18:28:55 SAID
    "Which brings me to a common rant I have regarding my work in patrol... why can't people just be more neighborly these days? Many issues could be resolved with a little communication"

YOU are very right about that, unfortunately too many people, including LEO's take any form of suggestion or comment as criticism and insult.

I'm the same Deputy who posted above using this username.

Who the frig does any rule breaker think he is to scold another rule breaker?
    Is this not what you are doing?

Listen, I enjoy having fun on this site sometimes and I do think it serves somewhat of a purpose. If you're looking for a solution, then this site will probably not help you. If you just want to rant, then so be it.

Maybe he is a bad apple, and trust me we do have plenty of them in our agency. I enjoy living in a neighborhood with positive neighbors, some are friends. If I were him, I'd listen to your complaint and make an attempt at correcting the issues where I'm in violation of the regulations. Judging by your comments, he isn't a very welcoming person and thus that approach isn't going to work.

My advice would be to go back to your HOA or whoever is in charge and attempt to seek another resolution. I don't think it is fair to drag all cops through the mud, yet again, due to the actions of this one individual. I understand we are public servants and are held to a higher standard, but it really does get old when we are constantly scrutinized for every little thing simply because we are deputies. It shouldn't matter whether he is a deputy, an electrician, teacher, etc... He needs to follow the regulations, period. You should also follow the regulations because if you're also in violation of the same issues you accuse him of, then I would say you need to start with yourself and once you have self-corrected you can throw stones at him (not literally, that's a felony :cop: ).

So what is your next move?

@HCSO Dep: Is this not what I am doing? I don't think so.

I said (QUOTE) Who the frig does any rule breaker think he is to scold another rule breaker? (unQUOTE)

I'm NOT scolding his violation, his Violation was hardly even noticed until he brought attention to HIMSELF.
    I'm scolding the fact that NOT ONLY is he a hypocrite, he's a hypocritical LEO!

Its not fair to drag all cops through the mud. Agreed, and I don't intend that. I don't look at the cop, I look at the person. Uniform means nothing to me, its the person you are. A LEO to me is just another person doing his part to help maintain stability and harmony in our society.

What is my next move? Actually, our next move. He doesn't like it, too bad. Really, we are not bothering anyone. Of all the other residents, he is the only one that complained. We will continue to let them run. And he can keep complaining. and so will we. If he escalates the issue, then maybe we will complain. We have the advantage, this is just slightly out of county. and out of his jurisdiction.

I'm terribly offended if you think we lsee everyone as cops and criminals. We all know it's us cops vs scumbags.

@Guest » 02/27/12 22:10:38

are you speaking on behalf of HCSO? It's doubtful YOU are even a LEO.

And if you are, go back to the other thread where you piss and moan about the female in your squad that has slept with everyone in the squad but you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast