Garage
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Garage

Garage

Does anyone know if Lt.Grice was really arrested? When will car 1 realize that he is constantly putting the wrong people in the wrong place????????????? W.T.F is our agency coming to

Re: Garage

He was. 2 misdemeanors.

The Sign Maker should went to jail years ago ! Just ask anyone from 1990's narcotics unit ? Oh no what dumbarsse will be making MORGONE signs ? I heard Kernel Lewis is up for the job . HEEEEEE HEEEEE HEEEEEE

[quote]Enlarge Photo GRICE, ROGER DALE (W / MALE)
    Booking No: ECSO12JBN002737
    Booking Date: 02/24/2012 13:10:47
    Age On Booking Date: 57
    Bond Amount: $500.00

CHARGES

212.05.1a1b PE210001 (FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF LAW ENFORCEMENT) FRAUD-FALSE STATEMENT F M $250.00

319.225.6d PE210001 (FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF LAW ENFORCEMENT) FRAUD S M $250.00

I wonder which sleazy attorney will represent him now that his teflon coating has worn off. What a shame that it took a couple of people to die of old age before justice could finally be done. What an even bigger shame that Morgan's entire staff knew what kind of person Grice is yet they recommended he be put in charge of the garage. If I were Morgan I would be really angry with my staff right now. I would order an immediate review of all purchases and transactions. Probably should get rid of Kemp too. I would also be very suspicious of any staffer who advocated Montee take over the garage.

Just think, every auto parts purchase, every contract and essentially any deal that Grice was involved with is now suspect. Time to pull some public records.

Be careful of stones you throw and fingers you point because when you point one three are pointing back at you.

Was he booked in the escambia county jail.

Looks like this forums is another way for a COWARD to step up and run that yap :evil: about several topics which they know nothing about.I guess all you mouth running,donut gluttons, have never commited any crime. RIGHT!!!!!The ECSO is full of COWARDS like that, always casting stones when they too live in a glass house. HERE is a thought for the moderator of this forum, ALL POSTS REQUIRE A NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER, TO BE CONFIRMED BY AN E-MAIL ADRESS. and this stuff should appear with every post theses cowards make. SCOOTER GRICE

Quote Originally Posted by grice for president
    Looks like this forums is another way for a COWARD to step up and run that yap :evil: about several topics which they know nothing about.I guess all you mouth running,donut gluttons, have never commited any crime. RIGHT!!!!!The ECSO is full of COWARDS like that, always casting stones when they too live in a glass house. HERE is a thought for the moderator of this forum, ALL POSTS REQUIRE A NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER, TO BE CONFIRMED BY AN E-MAIL ADRESS. and this stuff should appear with every post theses cowards make. SCOOTER GRICE
    Oh Scooter I guess you haven't been tattooed by the Admin. clones yet ? This will be a hard lesson to learn . Let your Dad fight his own battle , unless your hiding underneath the AIKORN TREE .

Post Re: Garage

Now if only the rest of this administration would get caught at their own unlawful habits!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast