"General"ization - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: "General"ization

congrats to jen! she is the best one for the spot. ezra?????? come on! look at K9 training! hes in charge of that and they probably spend about 7 hours out of a 10 hour training day at 7-11 or gulfview! If he cant handle a 10 hour training day for 6 people how can he manage a shift>????????

[quote=Good choice]
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletchsr
    Quote Originally Posted by "Good choice":1kzs7zyy
    Damn good choice. She's improved, has seniority and isn't the community favorite if you know what I mean (DF). Wtf has Freeman done? Specialty to specialty and *****es about all of them. And the best part about Gaytan, she's from PATROL!! Would have like to see Ezra but happy with Jen. Stand strong, protect your people and don't forget who really represents this agency...PATROL!

Oh, and she's a he'll of a lot better than Jackie!
    OK Mullet lover, enough with that crap. What TF has the "general" done! You must be a rookie, cuz guys that have been here for a while know how she operates. NEVER HAS CHANGED/NEVER WILL CHANGE.
    She can have stars on her shoulders and I still wont respect her!!!!!!!mull
    Rookie? Nope. Sorry Fat Albert. Been here much longer than you have. Try spending less time in fat dukes office and city council meetings and more time on patrol. Get the hell out of that sissy ass detective division, that can't solve a crime if it happened at the station, and do some real police work.

Oh wait, I may have hurt you feelings. I'm sorry, go grab puss boy Langton and file a grievance. Thought about you guys on my day off while I was working the parade making some nice OT. We should just abolish the detective division. Everyone knows CPC's and patrol solve the crimes anyways. We should keep 2 of you to write case reports.[/quote:1kzs7zyy]

Wow, this should be topic saying its about time for Jen and congrats. Then you start *****ing about Detectives and even Langton. Normally I wouldnt defend him since being a part of the PBA those guys bring it on themselves, but if u had a Sgt. In PsB threaten u and your job like that I would hope you have the sac to file a complaint. I've been a detective here in the past and it's not easy. Shit for victims, shit for witnesses if they even cooperate, and shit for evidence. Usually you couple (notaro, prince, swift, etc) that always complain about detectives have no clue. It's that SIg mentality that has dragged this place down and will continue to do so. I don't miss the place and never will. Enjoy the green uniforms.

My daddy Captain Duke says I will be the next promoted sergeant Hay Hay Hay It's Fatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Albert

That's all we need another lazy sergeant! :? Captain Duke has never made a good decisions his entire career. Why start now?!?!? Freeman has been brainwashed by Captain Puke! Please.... Freeman prove me wrong!!!! :|

"The General" has finally left the building.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12